Popular and Cool

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Twattipus, Jun 30, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Yay! I have 105 likes. That must mean I'm one of the popular and cool kids.

Right! Kneel before me, all of you. Not to offer much deserved praise and worship... I think we all know why ;-)
  2. if you want a blowie, better get the pepper and tweezers ready :)
  3. Oh, cheers. Always something you forget eh?
  4. 7 p's mate 7 p's.
  5. You only have so many likes because there is not a "Fucking cunty throbber" button.
  6. You're just jealous cos I'm one of the Beautiful People and you are just a lonely, nerd with spots, NHS glasses and a hygiene problem. I bet you don't even smoke like all us cool kids do.
  7. Im not cool? i sit at the back of the bus, so fuck you.
  8. Is that the special bus? The one provided by the Variety Club?
  9. Bus is the pet name i have for your mom.
  10. Ahh one of the "Beautiful People" ehhh. [vid]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JH1hD3g8AwM[/vid]
  11. Funnily enough, your mum told me to expect you to bug me here... At least I think that's what she said... Her mouth was full at the time. Come to think of it, she may not have been talking to me, it was quite crowded in the alleyway at the time.
  12. Wow! That must be like having hundreds of "friends" on facebook...
  13. [Fatherly yet patronising smile] Why yes, my boy, yes it is. [/Fatherly yet patronising smile]
  14. aye nice one.at least you haven't turned into a swell heed like fucking hector i was a bootie boy chavez.
  15. Fuck it, I'm behind with only 103!

On a completely unrelated subject, some soapy tits.
    • Like Like x 5