• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Poppy Store

OK, I know it's RBL (Jersey) but it's the same cause.
More importantly, there's some unique stuff available.

Click Here

If you are ordering on-line, please ensure you don't enter addresses like "Wales". The system understands "UK" :lol:

And I'll be on holiday, so any queries go to PoppyStore.org, please!

Happy shopping! :wink:

I have confirmed that the 2009 stocks are now in place, so you can start ordering :wink:
CLICK HERE to find out more.

Please Note ... although this is an RBL(J) initiative, surplus funds from Poppy Appeal go to RBL(UK) anyway. So it's a win/win operation, with the added bonus of you being able to order really nice Poppy Pins.

Incidentally, there are a VERY few of the RAF gold-plated ones left [as per my current avatar] at £40.
RAF Pin

I'm now returning to the task of putting Childrens' Pins onto their backing cards :roll:

Attachments

Latest Threads