Poppy outrage season

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by vampireuk, Sep 21, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. It's fast approaching, that time of the year where everyone gets outraged if someone, somewhere in the world is not wearing a poppy. Or god help those cunts who wear a white poppy. Anyway, which particular font will you be indulging in this year to demonstrate to the rest of the internet just how bloody annoyed you are about the whole thing?
  2. I think I'll just have a poppy with "Wear a fucking a poppy" on the petals of it, that and when I'm bring the collection tin in to work, I'll suddenly develop an extremely bad cough when people walk past and ignore the tin!
    • Like Like x 1
  3. I am already outraged on someones behalf at something as yet undone
    • Like Like x 1
  4. The first TV show where the presenter doesn't have a poppy, even if it is prerecorded or a repeat, and I'm going straight to bold gothic script for my protest.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. All abord the big red outrage bus!

Nah, needs more outrage!

All abord the big red outrage bus!

Thats it! Big bold outrage!
  6. Impact 36 I believe, I like your style.
  7. I'm off to have a big shit on the towns cenotaph, just like I did when I was bunking off school.

• Like Like x 1
  8. I see your outrage, and raise you more outrage..

That should do it.
    • Like Like x 6
  9. I'm outraged that your outrage isn't highlighted in RED!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OUTRAGEOUS!!!

Edited to add...I'm now outraged by being beaten to it arrgh!!!!!!!
    • Like Like x 2
  10. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

The Outrage Bus is being prepped as we speak!..........

poppy bus.jpg
    • Like Like x 1
  11. I thought this was about the posh bird who drinks white wine like it's going out of fashion.
    • Like Like x 4
  12. Give the Redditch advertiser an ASBO NOW!!!! Or have i read your links title wrong???
  13. Im going to start a facebook campaign to get Charlie Gilmour released on the 11th November
    • Like Like x 2
  14. Er er that is a possibility.