Poppy outrage season

It's fast approaching, that time of the year where everyone gets outraged if someone, somewhere in the world is not wearing a poppy. Or god help those cunts who wear a white poppy. Anyway, which particular font will you be indulging in this year to demonstrate to the rest of the internet just how bloody annoyed you are about the whole thing?

I think I'll just have a poppy with "Wear a fucking a poppy" on the petals of it, that and when I'm bring the collection tin in to work, I'll suddenly develop an extremely bad cough when people walk past and ignore the tin!

It's fast approaching, that time of the year where everyone gets outraged if someone, somewhere in the world is not wearing a poppy. Or god help those cunts who wear a white poppy. Anyway, which particular font will you be indulging in this year to demonstrate to the rest of the internet just how bloody annoyed you are about the whole thing?
I am already outraged on someones behalf at something as yet undone

All abord the big red outrage bus!

Hmmmm…

Nah, needs more outrage!

All abord the big red outrage bus!

Thats it! Big bold outrage!
I see your outrage, and raise you more outrage..

ALL ABOARD THE OUTRAGE BUS. BUY A FUCKING POPPY YOU UNPATRIOTIC, PINKO, MUSLIM LOVING CUNTS.

That should do it.

The only folk that have any right to be outraged regarding Poppies are the poor Janitors at the Royal Albert Hall the morning after the Festival of Remembrance.

Have you any idea how many hoovers get choked and bite the dust?

Fire up the outrage Dyson!!!

A

Aleegee1698

Why do these Muslims hate poppies then? I thought those toothless Raghead Fucks in the "Ghan" made a pretty mint living out of them, of course, only for export..........

Anyway, where was I? Oh yeh "Walts, Fucking Walts, outrage, letme on that bus, thats not a GSM 1962 next to his poppy, walting cunt"

And relax...........

I never take mine off 'cos I have one permanently stencilled on my arse, along with the sentiment 'These Colours Don't Run'.

.........which is not quite true, as they DO run, 'specially after one of Fat Olmert's dodgy kebabs. Tasty but deadly, they are: last week I shat my spleen.

Latest Threads