Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Poppy face masks.

Ooh yes. I forgot to mention that the nose gripped moulds easily to the shape of the face and stays set. And it does indeed prevent the glasses getting steamed up.
20201105_090749~2.jpg

Count_Zero

Swinger
I just thought I'd give this thread another bump as the masks I ordered arrived today.

As others have said, they look great and are of excellent quality, better quality in fact, than any that we've bought so far this year! And whatever Ang uses for the flexible nosepiece, this actually works and stays where it was put...

Money well spent for two great causes... And a Christmas bonus too!

Thank you Ang.

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
Famous!!! From this week's Blackmore Vale Magazine.

Tomorrow, the World!
20201107_163544_resized.jpg

teddymouse

Swinger
l'm still have requests for poppy masks, so will be making and posting all this week.if you require one ,please pm me. A BIG THANKYOU FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT, should be able to say at the end of this month how much l have collected for the 2 courses.

Hi Ang,

Masks arrived today, and they are great, very well made, fit well, and are comfortable

I can testify as to the quality if anyone is considering getting some in, whether the poppy design, or any of Angies other designs..

Thanks!!:cool:

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
Hi Ang,

Masks arrived today, and they are great, very well made, fit well, and are comfortable

I can testify as to the quality if anyone is considering getting some in, whether the poppy design, or any of Angies other designs..

Thanks!!:cool:
And so say all of us!

teddymouse

Swinger
Hi all

It is with a feeling of achievement that l can let you know that in my brother,s memory and with your help and support, l raised the grand total of £1,000, which is now split equally between The Royal British League and Macmillan cancer support nurses, a big thankyou for your support, kind regards Angie, xx

Hi all

It is with a feeling of achievement that l can let you know that in my brother,s memory and with your help and support, l raised the grand total of £1,000, which is now split equally between The Royal British League and Macmillan cancer support nurses, a big thankyou for your support, kind regards Angie, xx

Excellent news, and thanks for all of your hard work!

MorseMonkey988

Old-Salt
Hi all

Congratulations on money raised and to 2 charities I love to support.

Still using mine, as my Scottish roots require me to get my money's worth, and so far the excellent workmanship (or should that be workwomanship) is proving very durable.

Well done Ange for all your good work

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
Hi all

Oh, well done! Fantastic effort.

All those that bought masks from Angie will be sorry to hear that she has contracted Covid19, I'm sure you'll all join me in wishing her a speedy recovery. ;)

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
Oh Crikey! get well soon, lovely lady.

MorseMonkey988

Old-Salt
All those that bought masks from Angie will be sorry to hear that she has contracted Covid19, I'm sure you'll all join me in wishing her a speedy recovery. ;)
Sad news indeed and my best wishes for a speedy recovery.

As it happend, I was wearing mine today which goes to show the quality of the product (and my love of getting my monies worth).

Once again, a speedy recovery Angie

Latest Threads