Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Poppy face masks.

She also does none poppy masks too. :D
IMG_20200729_121304.jpg

teddymouse

Swinger
Latest orders posted, thankyou for your support, please keep the orders coming, PO have said the EU orders will take about 4 days to arrive, pleaseee let me know when you have them,

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
My delivery arrived today. Excellent quality, really nice product.
20201028_121142_resized.jpg

Last edited:

MorseMonkey988

Old-Salt
@teddymouse.

The masks arrived 2hrs ago here in deepest darkest rural France, just as I went out to do my pre lockdown panic shopping (this being France, thats cheese & wine etc). Wore them in local Lidls and found them very comfortable and they did not steam up my glasses (a real plus).

5 days from order to arrival, very impressed. Quality very good (as previously noted by others).

Hope you are able to raise lots of dosh for the charities.

5 days to France, 10 days and counting down the road to Cornwall! Grrrr!

Haha, got mine today Angie. I make that 4 days to Germany.
Very good quality. My girlfriend is thrilled, merchandise with poppies on is quite rare here, can't think why.:D Thanks again Angie and thanks for the little extra gift for Christmas.

A friend of mine is producing poppy face masks, it's reusable and washable with a washable filter. It has adjustable ear loops, the profits will be split equally between RBL and Macmillan Cancer support. She is requesting a minimum donation of £5 plus £1 postage. She is producing them in memory of her late brother who died from cancer, he was ex RAF. If you're interested, message me and I'll send you her PayPal address.
View attachment 496816View attachment 496817
With help from @RCT(V) and @BossHogg I ordered 2 of these. One for me and one for SWMBO. The quality is excellent, with plenty of folds allowing for a full face comfortable fit. It has a removable filter sheet which slips between the folds, and a really good flexible and comfortable nosepiece. I couldn't recommend it any more strongly.

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
With help from @RCT(V) and @BossHogg I ordered 2 of these. One for me and one for SWMBO. The quality is excellent, with plenty of folds allowing for a full face comfortable fit. It has a removable filter sheet which slips between the folds, and a really good flexible and comfortable nosepiece. I couldn't recommend it any more strongly.
#MeToo. Plus they were much admired by our lunch companions today.

Edit to add. It's a refreshing experience to shop without the mist of condensation on my specs. These are really good masks.

Last edited:
I had a woman stop me in Asda on duty and asked me where I got mine from, she admired it very much, the woman on the till said she did like a man in uniform! #shouldhavegonetospecsavers! :D

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
Mask arrived today, thanks. Excellent quality and glasses don't steam up.
Thanks to BossHogg for facilitating money transfer.
@teddymouse, Kevin was a Rigger. Is that as in Airframe Tech. or Aerial Erector. Please check messages.
@BossHogg, please check messages.

Latest Threads