Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Poppy face masks.

slick

LE
A friend of mine is producing poppy face masks, it's reusable and washable with a washable filter. It has adjustable ear loops, the profits will be split equally between RBL and Macmillan Cancer support. She is requesting a minimum donation of £5 plus £1 postage. She is producing them in memory of her late brother who died from cancer, he was ex RAF. If you're interested, message me and I'll send you her PayPal address.
View attachment 496816View attachment 496817
Sent you a PM :)

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
No worries, I'll do that for you, if anyone would like a mask and hasn't got PayPal, contact me and I'll give you my bank transfer details and PayPal the money to teddymouse. ;)
Hoverpot Walt. :) :)

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer

teddymouse

Swinger
Kevin was a hairy asred rigger, known to his mates and colleagues as Pat. He was a 'big man ' in every sense of the word, if you knew him in the 60,70,80s As he served in the RAF, than you would know what l mean, He was looked after in his final weeks by Macmillan cancer support nurses, in his home supporting his wife Berly to his last breath, now l want in his memory to help others that need their help, soo please help, if you only need to buy one mask ,please buy these and show you care, with this Corona virus, the RBL and Macmillan cancer support charities are not able to do their usual fundraising .and cancer and other life threatening illnesses don't stop. £5 each +£1 p&p max £2 per order,no matter how many you have..every single penny raised gos to these 2 courses. Wear your poppy's with pride, xx available till 11/11/2020.
Bump