Poppy collection thief jailed for a whole week!

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by TheBigUn, Nov 13, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Its a bloody disgrace. They should have snapped his fingers off as well!!. :twisted:

2. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

He got a week!That's it,just a week!!! So he'll be out in 48hrs then!! :x

What the f*ck is WRONG with this country!!!
    They jail a OAP for refusing to pay her council tax yet this scum get's a week in the clink!! :evil:

I think the magistrate needs afunking shoeing !!

3. A week in Colchester would give him an even better idea on how wrong he was.

4. From the BBC web site "......But court chairwoman Anne Roberts said the theft was a "despicable offence" and Archer's previous offending aggravated the situation".....

If his previous offence aggravated the situation... how much would he have got if hadn't done stolen 289 times before.... ? 10 minutes in a cell?

When will somebody have the bollocks to make an example of people????

5. Quite possibly, the magistrate didn't have much say in how long the crim got.

That judge who sentenced a child abducting paedo to only 5 years came in for some similar stick. It turned out that the tariff had started at 18 years but sentencing policy, set by the government, forced numerous discounts to be applied.

The only way I can see this being resolved is to bring in something like the three strikes rule they have in America. Three felony convictions and you're in jail for the rest of your life.

With 290 convictions, this lag isn't going to be rehabilitated so we either put him in jail or we let him prey on the public.

6. A fecking disgrace. The courts and politicians should hang their heads in shame.

289 previous offences, this man is obviously a complete scrote bag.

Bring back capital punishment and whip the ****@r.

7. Any chance of reaching out to anyone inside where he's going to make sure his couple of hours there are spent in the hospital?

8. Can we request a cell for him with bubba the rampant homosexual :twisted:

9. I'd prefer 'jonny razors' with his habit of making faces look like badly made jigsaw puzzles

10. With time off for 'good behaviour' I suppose that means he will be inside for three or four days.

11. i am with you on that one mate, this country is fcuked

12. can't we make cnuts like him do mine clearance with heavy heavy boots on?

13. Shoot the TTTWWWAAATTT.

14. blue-sophist

blue-sophist LE Good Egg (charities)

Politely ignoring all the violent options on offer, Her Indoors has had a good one [parttcularly since one of the tins on our distribution round had been nicked [but is on video!]]:

Put in the stocks facing the local Cenotaph [length of time up for discussion].

Undoubtedly a few past and present members would pass by while the Police Constable was otherwise engaged inspecting Tax Discs, etc.