Poppy collection thief jailed for a whole week!

He got a week!That's it,just a week!!! So he'll be out in 48hrs then!! :x

What the f*ck is WRONG with this country!!!
They jail a OAP for refusing to pay her council tax yet this scum get's a week in the clink!! :evil:

I think the magistrate needs afunking shoeing !!

From the BBC web site "......But court chairwoman Anne Roberts said the theft was a "despicable offence" and Archer's previous offending aggravated the situation".....

If his previous offence aggravated the situation... how much would he have got if hadn't done stolen 289 times before.... ? 10 minutes in a cell?

When will somebody have the bollocks to make an example of people????

spike7451 said:
I think the magistrate needs afunking shoeing !!
Quite possibly, the magistrate didn't have much say in how long the crim got.

That judge who sentenced a child abducting paedo to only 5 years came in for some similar stick. It turned out that the tariff had started at 18 years but sentencing policy, set by the government, forced numerous discounts to be applied.

The only way I can see this being resolved is to bring in something like the three strikes rule they have in America. Three felony convictions and you're in jail for the rest of your life.

With 290 convictions, this lag isn't going to be rehabilitated so we either put him in jail or we let him prey on the public.

A fecking disgrace. The courts and politicians should hang their heads in shame.

289 previous offences, this man is obviously a complete scrote bag.

Bring back capital punishment and whip the ****@r.

Politely ignoring all the violent options on offer, Her Indoors has had a good one [parttcularly since one of the tins on our distribution round had been nicked [but is on video!]]:

Put in the stocks facing the local Cenotaph [length of time up for discussion].

Undoubtedly a few past and present members would pass by while the Police Constable was otherwise engaged inspecting Tax Discs, etc.

linemanloz said:
Right that's it, I'm off!

Join in?

Anyone else want to come?
Book mine while you're at it. I was meant to go out there for at least a year this year but am too poor. As soon as I finish Uni I am out of this country as are many other graduates.

Crimes like this are sickening and the sentences even worse. Sometimes makes me wonder why I have spent so much time studying English law, with sentences like that I don't know why they bother having any law in the first place.

Yep no worries! That's why I left law!! Unless you are on the side of the criminal then you don't stand much chance of winning! This country, for want of a better word, is Fücked! Is there many other Countries like this one? Where if you hand your countires flag out during a sporting event you are branded a racist, your children should learn a forigin language so that THEY can better integrate to their school, there are more incentives to claim welfare than to work, public services are massively underfunded and HM Forces are sent on deployment with inefficient supply lines that’s if they get the kit in the first place, if you want to do something wrong just do it and when the police pop round just tell them to fück off because they won't nick you as it is too much paperwork, and if someone robs you and trips over an extension lead on the way out then they can sue you for thousands of pounds for the mental anguish, oh and if you caught the robber red handed don't try and stop them as you will be the one going down!

linemanloz said:
Yep no worries! That's why I left law!! Unless you are on the side of the criminal then you don't stand much chance of winning! This country, for want of a better word, is Fücked! Is there many other Countries like this one? Where if you hand your countires flag out during a sporting event you are branded a racist, your children should learn a forigin language so that THEY can better integrate to their school, there are more incentives to claim welfare than to work, public services are massively underfunded and HM Forces are sent on deployment with inefficient supply lines that’s if they get the kit in the first place, if you want to do something wrong just do it and when the police pop round just tell them to fück off because they won't nick you as it is too much paperwork, and if someone robs you and trips over an extension lead on the way out then they can sue you for thousands of pounds for the mental anguish, oh and if you caught the robber red handed don't try and stop them as you will be the one going down!
That sums it up nicely. That's largely why I emigrated.

Latest Threads