Poppy Collection Thief given an ASBO.............

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by TheBigUn, Dec 6, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

A week in Jail & a ASBO. Wonder what he'll get when he gets out.Oh,hang on with Time Served he's out!
    You know what pees me off the most?When I left the RAF,I had to go onto the housing waiting list because I did'nt live in N.I for the last 7 years,even tho my home adress was here BUT if I smacked a cop & got jail time,no matter how small,I'd have been immidiatly eligable for a house!!!!
    Fight for your country you get feck all but if you are a useless waste of skin,no job,steal a poppy box,mug a granny,ect,then it's;.."How can we help you?" :x
  2. in_the_cheapseats

in_the_cheapseats LE Moderator

As far I as I am concerned, another farsical sentence illustrating the ridiculessness of the UK penal system.

Aye, right mate :evil:
  3. Should get a new job as a figure 11.

EX STAB.
  4. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

5. Had she twatted her sibling with asparagus could she have admitted sophisticated assault?

I'll get my coat...
  6. in_the_cheapseats

in_the_cheapseats LE Moderator

7. Its not all bad news though. IIRC, breach of an ASBO can get you thrown into jail for up to 5 years and a fine or both.

So if he commits another crime then the cops can charge him with two offences.

Of course, I expect he would still be out in a week should that happen...
  8. ASBO 's and Tags are a waste of space. More Prisons and longer sentences andmake the boogers work. I regularly catch scum with tags on, and ASBO's They are not a deterance.

Attached Files:

9. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

Off topic but what was the shoplifter's point in not showing his face ?
    Already on a suspended sentence perhaps ?
    Just how long did the genius reckon he'd be able to remain unrecognised ?
  10. He's scared of Batman sat on the right side of the baldy guy.
  11. Christ knows what his theory was, He pulled his hood up as soon as he was stopped. Carried on even when told we had been watching him for 20 minutes on CCTV. It kept him quiet so we left him alone (while hoping he suffocated) He Eventually agreed to pose for his Mugshot

Provost I'm not Bald 8O it's just cut right down to the wood and the Batman Moneybox has a Hidden Mike inside :twisted:

Attached Files:

• myst.jpg
      File size:
      247.7 KB
  12. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

Are you your station's version of Mick Belker ?
  13. Nope The Photo is the Scumstain without his hood, I'm the Bald one, I'm a Store detective not Police.
  14. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

My apologies TT, no insult intended.