Poppy cash thief says Im so sorry

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by sunami, Nov 26, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I assume he's sorry because he got nicked.Repaying from his dole money? 10p a week?

2. Yes he is scum and it seems he has made the effort to make amends and adding an extra donation to boot. Which is more than can be said for some of them.

3. He's been referred to Crown Court so a custodial sentence is on the cards, with luck he'll get Judge Mettyear.

4. The cynical side of me thinks he is very sorry because he is on a suspended sentence and facing a custodial. The donations will be made from his benefits i.e. our money. He apparently had £150 on him when he stole the box. Came from the "sale of a dog", yes of course it did. :roll:

5. better yet judge judy!

6. "Please dont Jail me I don't want to get bummed relentlessly by a man who will call me Susan and make me wear Pink panties."

Fixed it for him.

7. Reading the article he says he'll pay £50 to the legion from his benefits . How's this possible :? I mean I'm on £64 a week job seekers allowance and I don't have a spare 50 quid . Mind you I'm not up in court for thieving either

8. any update on that c*nt from Glasgow who stole the tin from the shell garage near ibrox?