• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Poppy cash thief says Im so sorry

Yes he is scum and it seems he has made the effort to make amends and adding an extra donation to boot. Which is more than can be said for some of them.

re-stilly said:
Yes he is scum and it seems he has made the effort to make amends and adding an extra donation to boot. Which is more than can be said for some of them.
The cynical side of me thinks he is very sorry because he is on a suspended sentence and facing a custodial. The donations will be made from his benefits i.e. our money. He apparently had £150 on him when he stole the box. Came from the "sale of a dog", yes of course it did. :roll:

"I slipped back into my old ways and I wish I hadn't
"I can't take it back. I can't wind back the clock, but I can try to make amends for it.

"I'm sorry for what I did. I am sorry it ever crossed my mind.

"There is nothing I can do to undo it, but I can show I am truly sorry and want to make it up."

"Please dont Jail me I don't want to get bummed relentlessly by a man who will call me Susan and make me wear Pink panties."

Fixed it for him.

Reading the article he says he'll pay £50 to the legion from his benefits . How's this possible :? I mean I'm on £64 a week job seekers allowance and I don't have a spare 50 quid . Mind you I'm not up in court for thieving either

Latest Threads