Poppy burners arrested

What a bunch of cowardly shit ****'s! Happens every year in some form of another. I never tire of looking down at this scum!

We have a ****ing poppy outrage thread in the NAAFI for this.

I presume that they bought it, in which case the paper and plastic served its intended purpose. Hopefully, they'll buy another one.

I can't get outraged. What do the rest of you do with yours? Collect them reverently in a scrap book?

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
I presume that they bought it, in which case the paper and plastic served its intended purpose. Hopefully, they'll buy another one.

I can't get outraged. What do the rest of you do with yours? Collect them reverently in a scrap book?

You throw yours away? They'll get destroyed in landfill I'm calling the coppers.

get your ****ing heads heads down!! Who gives a flying **** and why are authorities acting on this shit.

Surely they have some burglas and rapist to catch (thank you daily mail cliche)

The Provinces of British India, being imperial colonies of the United Kingdom, were by default a part of the Allied nations and sent over two million troops to fight against the Axis powers. Additionally, several Indian Princely States provided large donations to support the Allied campaign during the War.

British Indian Army of Undivided India accounted for 74,187 who died. (WW I)

87,000 Indian soldiers died in WW II.

It is only fitting that we remember their sacrifices!

They were Hindus, Muslims, Sikhs, Christians and so on!

It is a disgraceful act to sully their memory and sacrifice.

You throw yours away? They'll get destroyed in landfill I'm calling the coppers.
Follow Jarrod's lead. Iron and starch it and put it somewhere safe for next year!

This has become one of those headline grabbing seasonal things hasn't it? Next (if my memory serves) it will be the "let's call Christmas Winterfest" or some such crap.
Ignore the c***s. (But they do advertise the poppy appeal)

I can't really say I'm outraged at this event.

As I was reading this thread though I was slowly shredding the 11 poppies I had on my desk.

Arrest me you precious cnuts.

I await with baited breath the list of places in Belfast who will not allow their staff to wear poppies or will not admit customers wearing them.

It's an annual thing.

Waterboarding should be legalised and used on this shower of shit !

I have been saving mine up for the last 8 years now and have a lovely bunch of flowers the GF is going to be so impressed.

It isn't so much the poppies being destroyed that is an issue - there is hardly some form of transubstantiation of casualties into the paper and plastic. Though arguably "the richer dust" has fuelled the growth of poppies all around the world.

It is the ****ing outstanding ignorance of the perpetrators that gets my goat. If it was meant as an up-yours to the Ulster Division, then somebody should have reminded them that the 36th wasn't exclusively Catholic and alongside them fought the 16th Irish Division...quite literally at Messines. Where Irish nationalist John Redmond was hit and received first aid from 36th Division stretcher bearers.

If they can manage to get on under the pressures of war, then how about now? Or indeed at any-*******-time in the past fifty or a hundred years?? Burn a picture of Carson FFS not a poppy. Frank or Edward, I don't give toss for them.

Yet I would have shaken IRA man Martin Doyle by the hand. That's CSM Martin Doyle VC MM 1st R.M. Fus., who served with the 16th Division in order to support Willy Redmond's nationalist agenda. He's buried in Grangegorman Cemetery funnily enough rather than Glasnevin...

Remembrance is indeed a funny old thing. If you don't know about it, then you cannot remember it. Schools take care!