Poppy burner fined

guilty good but 50 ******* quid, I bet the ***** laughing his bollocks off

EDIT: to put this in perspective I used to give out £75 fines for dropping litter

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
He said his wages were £480 a month, on top of which he recieves a monthly £792 in benefits from the state.

That's kind of us!

just read that fuckign hell how very nice of us, still its not all bad he has to also pay

Choudhury must pay a £15 victim surcharge on top of his fine
well that makes it all right then doesn't it, so pissed off at this

According to another report I read (OK it was in the paper we are not allowed to mention) the two defendants didn't even appear at the court. Is that now an option - plead not guilty but not bother turning up? Surely that in itself should be considered contempt of court.

According to another report I read (OK it was in the paper we are not allowed to mention) the two defendants didn't even appear at the court. Is that now an option - plead not guilty but not bother turning up? Surely that in itself should be considered contempt of court.
is it the one named after a large ball of fire?

Daniel Breger, defending, said Choudhury was a married man who worked part-time.

He said his wages were £480 a month, on top of which he recieves a monthly £792 in benefits from the state
£480 a month works out to £120 a week, £5.93 an hour is the minimum wage, he does a 20 hour week (possibly less if he is payed above the NMW) therefore he is viewed as a parttimer and able to ask for help- thats my understanding anyway