• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

poppies on RnR Island

I have made a virtual poppy that I am giving away for free the box I made also offers a link to the RBL website donation page. I thought this was a safer option than selling them and then ending up in the virtual kak. :D
I have emailed the RBL and told them about it and mentioned that there would be some info on here too as the web email was limited to only a few words .
:roll:

I put one in the PRI and some will find their way to other british areas on SL

Every little helps

And by an unplanned but pleasant coincidence the islands traffic has increased due to an all Brit group bit of spamming.

the_butler said:
I have made a virtual poppy that I am giving away for free the box I made also offers a link to the RBL website donation page. I thought this was a safer option than selling them and then ending up in the virtual kak. :D
I have emailed the RBL and told them about it and mentioned that there would be some info on here too as the web email was limited to only a few words .
:roll:

I put one in the PRI and some will find their way to other british areas on SL

Every little helps
Well done can you join our thread 'Are poppies selling this year? and tell us about this virtual world?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
hudster1969 Photography 1
Fang_Farrier The Intelligence Cell 35
Tartan_Terrier The Intelligence Cell 77