Pope starts at the bottom

So he's got a foot fetish then. At least he's come out of the, errrm, shoe box. Choir boys can rest a bit easier?

When he's got a little higher up will certain "female" members be heading for Rome I wonder........

Where's his hands? I bet he's nicked a plastic hand of a model in Burtons. He'll be grunting and sweating, giving it loads of Amen's. Grotty foot slurping wanking pensioner.
...and in broad daylight as well. Obviously got no shame whatsoever.

That's not a bottom, that's a foot.

There's nothing quite like a smooth arsed choirboy.

sirbhp

LE
Book Reviewer
Just wait , it wont be too long before he sits an a bath full of custard to promote world peace .

do you reckon his followers will be sending him their toe jam as a way of honouring him. or will it now be drink this wine it is the blood of jesus and chump on this dollop of bread as that is is body, and here have a nibble of this smelly French cheese for verily that is his toejam

mercurydancer

LE
Book Reviewer
Where's his hands? I bet he's nicked a plastic hand of a model in Burtons. He'll be grunting and sweating, giving it loads of Amen's. Grotty foot slurping wanking pensioner.
Christ himself washed the feet of the poor. He didnt snog the feet.

There is the possibility that the new Pope, being Argentinian, has actually realised his true position in life, and the foot actually belongs to Sharkey Ward (PBUH)

M

Mark The Convict

My toejam is chewier than that, it's more like roadkill fur. Just as well I'm not a Catholic.

There is the possibility that the new Pope, being Argentinian, has actually realised his true position in life, and the foot actually belongs to Sharkey Ward (PBUH)
sharkey wouldn't need his feet wash as they self clean when he walks on water

mercurydancer

LE
Book Reviewer

I would say that the new Pope would kiss the foot of Simon Weston but that would just look like someone eating pork scratchings.

I was raised as a catholic as a child. I was never sucked/wanked off by a priest.

Should I seek counselling or sue the church for false advertising?
I'd definitely complain if I was you. The blatant (non)abuse of your human rights as a catholic has got to be worth at least a quarter of a mill? Either that or a coach load of priests will turn up at your door to give you a mass bum-fucking session to make sure you catch up on what you've missed over the years.

K

Kirkz

I don't think this is what Frank had in in mind when the cardinal said you're being towed this afternoon your eminence!