Pope starts at the bottom

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by fattwat, Mar 28, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. They are so repressed its a shame. Afterwards he'll be wanking himself senseless about a bit of dry skin and a corn.
  2. So he's got a foot fetish then. At least he's come out of the, errrm, shoe box. Choir boys can rest a bit easier?
    • Like Like x 2
  3. When he's got a little higher up will certain "female" members be heading for Rome I wonder........
  4. ...and in broad daylight as well. Obviously got no shame whatsoever.
  5. That's not a bottom, that's a foot.

There's nothing quite like a smooth arsed choirboy.
  6. I think that you`ll find that the position of resident "nonce" is already filled.
  7. The last one started as a flakhilfer, so obviously set a precedent.
  8. sirbhp

sirbhp LE Book Reviewer

Just wait , it wont be too long before he sits an a bath full of custard to promote world peace .
  9. do you reckon his followers will be sending him their toe jam as a way of honouring him. or will it now be drink this wine it is the blood of jesus and chump on this dollop of bread as that is is body, and here have a nibble of this smelly French cheese for verily that is his toejam
    • Like Like x 1
  10. mercurydancer

mercurydancer LE Book Reviewer

Christ himself washed the feet of the poor. He didnt snog the feet.

There is the possibility that the new Pope, being Argentinian, has actually realised his true position in life, and the foot actually belongs to Sharkey Ward (PBUH)
    • Like Like x 1
  11. My toejam is chewier than that, it's more like roadkill fur. Just as well I'm not a Catholic.