Pope pulling one off?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by OldRedCap, Jul 17, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Has even the pope got a helo :D

2. Brings a new meaning to the phrase beating your bishop.

3. Spot of Onanism perhaps - sounds quite noble described thusly. :D

4. I think you'll find that in this case the appropriate phrase for 'spannering one off' would be'Choking the Cardinal'

5. Well, the last Pope, John Paul, apparently had a bevy and anciet crones, Nuns, to do his bidding around his quarters. May Benedict has similar.... the same 'Ancient Mariners' Nuns.. 8O 8O

Oh Dear, I really should be more respectfull of the Il Papa...... he is the Leader....... and I might not get arrselutions...... . Its Got be 'Special Bru' O'Clock soon..... :lol:

6. Did these nuns kiss the Pope's ring :?

7. Was he on his own? Or was Tony Bliar with him?

8. Cracking one off in his Hitler Yoof shorts no doubt..

9. That would be an ecumenical matter!!!

10. What makes you think it was his own bishop that he was bashing? Doesn’t he have a whole choir for that? 8O

11. As a practising Catholic I find this thread highly offensive & will be reporting you all to the Almighty who will smite you all down with furious vengeance. Alternatively I will go straight to an ARRSE sponsor/advertiser & ask them if really want to be associated with such comments.

I may have lied about being a catholic, & frankly I couldn't care less about people slagging off the pope or any other religious/way of life groups of people.

12. YesItsMe

YesItsMe LE Good Egg (charities)

Next news will be 'Pope's got the Swine flu' then. :D