Pop up ads - again

Discussion in 'ARRSE: Site Issues' started by Recce19, Aug 12, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. The pop up ads are back again!

New Pop Up.jpg

They only pop up when the cursor strays over the "forward and back arrows" inbedded in the ad at the bottom of the page - highlighted in red in next screenshot:

New Pop Up2.jpg

Sorry about the screenshots being so big!

2. Huh huh huh... you shop at Lidl.

3. Duh! So does most of the people here...and at Aldi, Real. Kaufland, Netto, Edika....There are no Tesco, Sainsbuy, Asda, Waitrose etc.

4. "So do", master that and it will be your first steps to being able to come in from the cold, return home and shop somewhere decent.

5. Yep and I really want to return to the shithole that is also known as the Uk...

• Like Like x 1
  6. UK.

7. I went to a Lidl once. I bought a smoked sausage and was ill for a week after eating it.

I've never been entirely sure whether to pity or despise the people who go there regularly. To be honest I prefer not to think of them at all, as I prefer not to think of the guests on the Jeremy Kyle show, which I saw once, or the customers at Wetherspoon's, where I went once in desperation to drown a filthy hangover, and quickly realised I preferred the hangover to the company.

8. Ah bless!....You're on a roll spaz, I'll leave you to masturbate over your grammar and spelling school books. :wink:

• Like Like x 1
  9. I didn't, but I'm here anyway. It's shite. Stay where you are

• Like Like x 2
  10. Go back to your house in Spain then, find another Big Dog and this time don't put him down. Don't waste your life regretting mistakes; put them right.

11. She's rented the house out, **** knows what work I'd find given I won't be able to go back to what I was doing before, and more importantly she's proved she can't be trusted to let me speak to the kids unless I'm physically in the way.

Am I the only one that thinks "no email/skype/whatever because I spend all day in front of a computer and I don't want to do it at home" is a ******* toss excuse"?

Oh yeah, I can "book a skype time", assuming she read the ******* emails I send - and I know for a fact she didn't read the ******* things from stuff that didn't happen or she knew nothing about.

12. Let the rage go. Seriously. You're heading for a heart attack or a hammer attack, let it go and get out.

You're not going to be worth a toss to your children whilst you're a mass of rage.

13. I'm fine right now - just in the UK