Pop music was better back in the day....

Cream Soda for me please...

Rodney2q

Cremola foam!

I have vague recollections of Davenport's beer at home bringing beer for my dad and sarsaparilla. And bread being delivered.

Everythings been shoite since Roy Orbison died...

S

syledis

We used to get Alpine bottles door to door in Scotland, Huge bottles for about 20 p if i can remember that far back. The Limeade was the limiest green i have ever seen!!

S

syledis

Ok 3123, remember this... Barrs American cream Soda with a scoop of ice cream from the van?

Edited to add. Pollock? You Ned!!!

S

syledis

Are we related - cream soda and ice cream, with a spoon, in a glass - you sure you don't come from Pollock...?

Cream soda and ice cream from the van .... fizzy sugar heaven I tells yer..!

Pollock? No chance!! Castlemilk Boy here!!

Cresta? Corona? Alpine? You lot had it easy, it was Corporation Pop when I were a lad. And trying to watch Top of the Pops on a Thursday with me dad saying that modern music was shite - plus ca change!

Cresta.

[video=youtube;I2eEWlyVoxQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2eEWlyVoxQ[/video]

******* disgusting, a never to be repeated experience. They probably only sold the one bottle to each person that tried it.

S

syledis

I was born in Paisley though, surely that makes it better....

Just cos I got free dinners, don't judge me, Castlemilk was built upon free dinners and hand me down sand shoes..!
You think you had it hard? I lived in Castlemilk but was sent to a private school! I had to wear shorts, blazer, trenchcoat, sandals , cap and satchel FFS..

I cant fight but i can take a good kicking due to that!

Cresta.

[video=youtube;I2eEWlyVoxQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2eEWlyVoxQ[/video]

******* disgusting, a never to be repeated experience. They probably only sold the one bottle to each person that tried it.
That strawberry one was lush!!!

There was ever only one song: Hi Ho Silver Lining.

How many of us rounded the night off pissed out of our tinies singing that on the way home?

The only things I ever got from an ice cream wagon was pokes or sliders.

'kinell..

The next thing they will be after is a medal for surviving the Glasgae Ice Cream war..

'n that..