Poor wee soul taking a cut to his welfare from the state

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by old_bloke, Jan 19, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. quote "I wish I'd never survived this operation now" Saying what I am sure most people seeing this self inflicted waste of space are thinking as well! :-(
  2. He was getting paid £700 a week! So £33600 at least a year!! I don't make that in 3 years at my current job!
    No wonder this country is a joke at the moment when hard working British tax payers money is funding this useless fat bastard!
    Although that video was funny when he started crying, what a frickin fat bastard of a girl!!
    Ahhh anger out :)
  3. Fuck me, Harry Hill has really let himself go!
  4. No, no, no, of course not.

He was getting £700 just for servants to wipe his arse and pressure-hose the crumbs from off his mouth. That was without all the other benefits, plus the million quid he's cost the National Health (which he is now suing for not stopping him getting fat earlier).
  5. It's just the shock of realising that he'll have to wipe his own ar.. that brought him to tears. He should have been given counselling before he was told.
  6. the reason you're earning next to nothing is because you can't do basic math.
    a year has 52 weeks, not 48 (4*12 eh?)
    Can we not just shoot him and put him out of his misery! Its gonna cost X amount to get rid of all the weight then however much for rehabilitation then bla bla bla where as a bullet is very cheap!!
  8. Yeah probably...i just did £2800 by 12 without thinking, the anger in my head got in the way. :)
  9. jim24

jim24 Book Reviewer

Just imagine the size of his coffin, and once in the crem it will take about a week to burn the fast cnut
  10. Hardly the word I would use to describe the gent :biggrin:
  11. I'm suprised it was so little If I were a care worker you'ed have to pay me 10,000 a day to go through the horror of wiping that blubber mountains arrse. That was one brave woman who subjected herself to that ordeal.
  12. I've never heard so much fekkin self pity in my life, he's pathetic. Now has TWO women on the go apparently.... How?!
  13. Think he's too lardy to burn, it would do something to the oven, like explode, even if you could get the coffin through the hatch(?) in the first place
  14. jim24

jim24 Book Reviewer

Just feed the fat cnut into the coal crusher at a Power station, should do the trick