Poor Queen

Harry isn’t very bright really. Trots out the hard to buy presents for line again when it is obvious she could use a couple of corgi puppies, a bottle of gin and not being subjected to tripe. Rumour has it Philip didn’t actually need a hip op he just wanted a really good excuse for not coming out of retirement.

Rumour has it Philip didn’t actually need a hip op he just wanted a really good excuse for not coming out of retirement.
Prior preparation and planning...

Harry isn’t very bright really. Trots out the hard to buy presents for line again when it is obvious she could use a couple of corgi puppies
According to today's Times she stopped breeding corgis as she doesn't want to leave any behind when she falls off the perch.

According to today's Times she stopped breeding corgis as she doesn't want to leave any behind when she falls off the perch.
Probably doesn't want to risk Anne taking them out for a shoot.

On another note if Charles trots out his mummy line again he may find himself spending some time as Prince in residence at the Tower.

Meanwhile as the Germans are fans of just about anything Royal or bearing a close resemblance, there was brief coverage of the event, at the end of the news clip the announcer said "the Queen is amused", because she managed a smile.

Every year she has to put up with a celebration for her birthday. Not the stampy-shouty-guards-in-busbies day in June (rather mysteriously, she seems to like that), but today, her proper birthday when she should be getting socks, Maltesers and bottles of gin.

Instead, what she gets is a musical variety act at the RAH about which a 92 year old lady can have absolutely no comprehension. It's absolutely her day but, once again, it's been hijacked by millennials and what they like. Everything is about them.

The sad thing is you are fecking watching it, do you have no pub friends or a shed to go and sit in

I know, but I still think it sad that a woman with so many big house and dog owning children and grandchildren didn’t feel she could have another dog and know that it would be taken care of if it outlived her. If she takes after her mum she could have another ten years....

Say what you like about Shaggy; I've always been impressed by his ability to find a refrigerator full of sandwich materials and condiments in an abandoned mine/lighthouse/funfare.
That took me several seconds to process.
Monday mornings, never any good until I've had that pot of strong, hot coffee. It's the enema of champions!