Poor Queen

Every year she has to put up with a celebration for her birthday. Not the stampy-shouty-guards-in-busbies day in June (rather mysteriously, she seems to like that), but today, her proper birthday when she should be getting socks, Maltesers and bottles of gin.

Instead, what she gets is a musical variety act at the RAH about which a 92 year old lady can have absolutely no comprehension. It's absolutely her day but, once again, it's been hijacked by millennials and what they like. Everything is about them.

Cunts.

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
Every year she has to put up with a celebration for her birthday. Not the stampy-shouty-guards-in-busbies day in June (rather mysteriously, she seems to like that), but today, her proper birthday when she should be getting socks, Maltesers and bottles of gin.

Bearskins. You premature ejaculator.

Fair play to the ridiculous old Welsh ponce (no I don't mean Robbie Savage). Tom Jones can still belt out a quare good tune. Kylie Mynignog ain't too shabby either.

Sting said yesterday I'm not sure she likes the music but I've heard she has a good sense of humour so we should be alright.
Wonder how much they are getting paid to entertain her

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Sting said yesterday I'm not sure she likes the music but I've heard she has a good sense of humour so we should be alright.
I wonder how much she is getting paid to suffer the show!

Only just dipped into a bit of the most unmitigated crap the Royal Albert Hall has ever produced.
I missed Jones the Voice. Has Birley Chassis performed yet?
I've seen Prince Harry with 'I don't think Granny's really enjoying this' writ large on his face, and HM smiling tautly out of politeness.
I've seen the male version of the ubiquitous Balding, Alfie Boe; some soap actor who thinks he can sing and dance - but, in reality, can do neither.
And while Helen George is fit and didn't do a bad job vibrating her vocal cords, she should never have attempted to end 'Dance All Night' on the high notes. Her body language, from several bars out, indicated she would come at them from below and not over the top: end result - flat as a crepe (i.e. flatter than a pancake).
And don't even get me started on the contributions I watched from the Commonwealth cousins.
As the title says "Poor Queen".

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer

Sting???

Since when has that pretentious lute-bothering buffoon had anything to do with Her Majesty's birthday?

Sting???

Since when has that pretentious lute-bothering buffoon had anything to do with Her Majesty's birthday?

Singing tonight with Shaggy his new buddy.
They have done an album together from what I heard seems to be Sting singing his own songs while Shaggy shouts "One Time" and some rapping in the back ground

They have done an album together from what I heard seems to be Sting singing his own songs while Shaggy shouts "One Time" and some rapping in the back ground
And all the time HM pleading with her maker, "Just take me away....PLEEEEEEEASE!!!!"

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer

Yeah, read about this in the Times.

They're still tossers.