Poor, poor Romanian navy

Discussion in 'Weapons, Equipment & Rations' started by stoatman, Aug 12, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Look what we foisted on the Romanians as "strings attached"when we sold them a couple of old frigates:

Does this little number make up for it though? And if she came with the frigates can we have her back?

And is this thread actually better in the NAAFI? :twisted:
  2. Cuts did this yesterday!
  3. did he? Where?
  4. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

I did not !
    Otherwise she'd have a bigger smile on her face & her knees wouldn't be able to touch.

But I am searching for her telephone number...
  5. [​IMG]

Wheres their foresights?
  6. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

They lacked the foresight to order them ?

Sorry, I'll get me coat...
  7. Doamne mare e gradina ta, dar multi labagii sunt in ea.
  8. Stuff the foresights, where's the modifications?

(Have the Romanian Defence Department's procurement team recently had a few nights on the pisss courtesy of the MOD:

'No Mr Romanian Defence Minister, there's nothing to worry about, you're just signing to say you won't be offended if you let us pick up the bar tab - You can trust me - I work for Mr Blair!' :lol: )
  9. The foresights are removed for drill with non-Susat equipped L85's, otherwise you get a face full of pig iron on the slope.
  10. But hang on, they're wearing slings... Quite difficult to slope arms with a slung rifle, no?
  11. Shhhhh, don't tell them until the cheque has cleared...
  12. Look at the way the sling is attached to the front sling loop.

The quick release clip is half way up his shoulder.
  13. Can't be much fun in those heels or that skirt climbing those ladders aboard ship.
  14. poate o s-a va vindem si instructiunile cred ca voua va lipseste o parte vitala apropo, armele sunt incomplecte !!!!
  15. we should all rejoice.

At least when they slag it off the press can now say "The British / Romanian SA80" and share the blame