Poor Petronella

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by mcflurry, Apr 13, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. It's hell being posh but poor: Petronella Wyatt has sold her pearls and given up dining at the Ritz in Chanel suits because, like her friends in the 'Broke Generation', she says you just can't live on a six-figure salary | Mail Online

My heart bleeds for her. Imagine not being able to get by on £80k+...

ARRSE collection for her? Cash only please, no 'IOU 1 visit from Darth Penis' vouchers
    • Like Like x 2
  2. "Thick as pig-shit spoilt bitch" springs readily to mind. As does, "A fool and her money are soon parted."

My heart bleeds not even a single atom of blood for the tart. She'll have to go on the game.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. I reckon if she gets her norks out for the Arrsers we'll make a judgement as to how much they are worth and then have a whip round. Those who are still serving on £20k a year should sympathise with the less well off on £80k plus.
  4. Fuck me, another superficial cartboard character spills her empty life in the Daily Mail. Where do these creatures come from?
  5. Well she was having it away with Boris Johnson, so she clearly has no problem shagging older blokes for nothing. Imagine what she'd do for a financial incentive... she could maybe buy a deed poll to change her horrendous name.
  6. [​IMG]

I'll give her £250 cash if she'll let me use her mouth, cunt and anus no-holds barred for the night.

£50 extra if she goes down on the long wheel base rat.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Yeuuch!! The creature from Alien coming out of the back of a dog.
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Who is she? Are we supposed to know? Vacuous looking tart, whoever she is.
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Dimbo gets paid £500 to write column guaranteed to start the outrage bus, relevant page gets 1000s of hits thus making newspaper ad department revenue. Trebles all round.

Both the Wail and Guriniad do this successfully hence they are still free. Liz Jones and Polly Toynbee spring to mind.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Woodrow Wyatt's daughter?
  11. Woodrow Wyatt's daughter, offspring of 'The Voice of Alzheimer's' as Viz named him. Former lover of Boris Johnson, face like a pug dog and, in her ill-fitting Chanel suits, looking like a Stewardess from Air Bulgaria in its Communist days. When she was hired by Johnson at the Spectator, the late Auberon Waugh resigned rather than have his words share a publication with the drivel she turns out.
    • Like Like x 4
  12. Her expression suggests that the tasselled rat has just unloaded in her lap.
    • Like Like x 3
  13. No, that's not an expression, that's her face:

14. I would..... at my age, ye cannae be too fussy. Never mind Dearie, all that dosh, boo hoo, how sad, never mind, keep calm......

Boo Hoo... I too have had to give up shopping at 'M & s' for my Wittles and drink..... now I have to go to 'Lidlds' or 'Aldis'.... how sad, for a personnage of my Hero and Warriors status in this country.

Shame, shame.... oh what shame, as I have to buy my claethes from Oxfam Shops, and collect my Freebies from the back door of 'Fortnums & Masons' as they dump their 'Sell By Date' Caviar and Duck a la orange.... bugger me.... it's a great climb down...... Nurse Olga won't even let me pour out my own dosage of Bromide in my morning tea.....
  15. Silly toffee nosed tart. However if she wants a pearl necklace back I'll spatter one over her norks...