Poor old Belfast in the news again

I thought punishments such as walking the plank had been ceased by the Navy as along with flogging and keel hauling.

"Gangway cast off and made to look like an accident, Captain"

"Navigator. Make course for Iran"

I suppose I shouldn't give them ideas...

that was disgusting not awarding the duke of edinburgh award to an army cadet! fuck seinn feinn pieces of rotten shit.
Proof once more, should it be needed, that you know jack about the military.

This thread is about a historical military ship, not a city.

Why don't you take your dribbling rhetoric to the correct thread you mongoloid hedge baby?

Or better still, fuck off altogether.

A clear case of gangway collapse syndrome, like BSE, a fiendish French invention. Isn't it time that we stopped pissing about in the Hindu Kush and sorted Piccardy out once and for all?

Proof once more, should it be needed, that you know jack about the military.

This thread is about a historical military ship, not a city.

Why don't you take your dribbling rhetoric to the correct thread you mongoloid hedge baby?

go and fuck your mums arse and pussyhole! i know a lot about the military more than you think, i just got confused about the thread subject and saw the name belfast and flipped because of sinn feinn`s decision not to award the duke of edinburgh award to an Army cadet so you fuck off.

Your user name infers that you are a police sergeant. Please tell me I am mistaken.

Your user name infers that you are a police sergeant. Please tell me I am mistaken.
I think you'll find the only thing he is, is a Troll and not a very bright one at that.

I think you'll find the only thing he is, is a Troll and not a very bright one at that.
That's why I'm really hopeing that he's not someone that the public might have to rely on.