Poor me....anyone wants to donate some money?

That being said, I wouldn't mind $9000 for sitting on my arrse

Kirkz

LE
I'll send him a copy of this for his birthday.

The funny thing about the whole donation page is that money he is getting is all from the more liberal kind of people he detests. And when I mean U.S. liberal, it's much more like conservatives here...

He is double f-ed as he is from South Carolina which opted out of Medicare for unemployed.....hahaha, the irony of the whole situation. Some of the comments posted there are hilarious!

Good 'ol Dixie State...

Some samples:

If only there was some type of program that would allow people to pay money into a pool even if they were healthy so that if the time ever came when they would need it, they would not have to worry about losing evetrything they worked for. Maybe they could even have a preexisting condition and not have to worry about it being covered. Oh, and if they couldn't afford the premium, maybe the state they live in could expand medicaid so it it can help them afford it. A subsidy, if you will. If that was offered by the Federal Government to states it would be CRAZY for the states to deny that to their citizens. Yeah, if only.
Let's re-cap shall we? You have diabetes, yet you continue to smoke. You let two open enrollment periods for the ACA go by without signing up for insurance. You were gainfully employed, yet chose to not purchase health insurance for yourself or your family. Now that you have reaped what you have sown, you expect other people to GIVE you to thousands of dollars you need for your medical procedures, preferably while you keep your $300k house. And on top of that, you want to blame Obama for your troubles. How's that "personal responsibility" thing working out for you?

This fucking dude, lost any sense of sympathy i had for him. 'tard.

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/news/business/health-care/health-care-challenge-blog/article20822808.html

“I hold the whole government responsible for this, state and federal,” he said. Greed from medical providers and the government also add to the flaws in the system, Lang said.

Does he hold himself responsible? There was a short pause.

“I do hold myself partly responsible because of the view that I had. I should have taken better care of my sugar,” he said. “Yeah, I should have had insurance.”

He noted that some donors have asked what he thinks of the fact that liberals, rather than conservatives, are helping him.

“I look at a person as a person,” he said. “People are acting from the heart, just like I have done in the past.”

Mostly, he says, he’s overwhelmed by the attention his story has gotten.

“The Charlotte Observer should give me a free subscription now,” he quipped.
And the 'tard hasn't closed his fund even after the doc said 12k is enough and now it's at almost 20k.

The funny thing about the whole donation page is that money he is getting is all from the more liberal kind of people he detests. And when I mean U.S. liberal, it's much more like conservatives here...

He is double f-ed as he is from South Carolina which opted out of Medicare for unemployed.....hahaha, the irony of the whole situation. Some of the comments posted there are hilarious!

Good 'ol Dixie State...

Some samples:
Good Lord - were those commenters arrsers?

And the 'tard hasn't closed his fund even after the doc said 12k is enough and now it's at almost 20k.
Ahem - would you?

Anyway
- no need to go viral with a real illness. There's better money in pretending to be a mong.

Anyway - no need to go viral with a real illness. There's better money in pretending to be a mong.

Is it just me or do a lot of the things people do to make money without working look like they need much more effort than actually having a job?

He could always get on a plane to Heathrow, rock up at the nearest NHS hospital - and sorted!!

This was the first comment on his GoFundmE page:

I want to donate enough to really help you out, but I can’t figure out how to get GoFundMe to accept bootstraps.

Yanks can do humour it would seem.

Health tourism to the UK - who would have thought it? :? It probably wouldn't be good for dentistry but in all other matters - thumbs up.

British Smiles -2.jpg

Be like Mr Bonobos... spends all day eating and bonking. Mr Bonobos is so laid back while he waits for his Welfare cheque to be delivered....
waiting for welfare check.png