Poor Jack Is Drinking To Forget Jade

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Ethel_the_Aardvark, Aug 7, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. A truly heart wrenching tale of grief and cider. Surely he was drinking when she was still alive to 'forget' what a hideous chav munter she was?

Anyway .......

Attached Files:

2. Benson will be SO jealous.

3. I know this is the NAAFI, so forgive the serious side to this post, but I was under the impression that, in this country, you cannot apply for/hold a licence to sell alcohol with a criminal record?

MB

4. This prat is still "news" then?

5. Genius :D :D

MB

6. Is it his Max Bygraves collection

7. He'll probably own it, but the "landlord" is in someone elses name.

8. Effel, I wont telly it or tell noone abut ve whole fing.
    I know you did her, you minx.

9. Can't say I blame him. Anything that made me forget Jade Goody I would be gratefull for.

10. Or because he was married to the "peoples big brother "celebrity"" this rule has been put aside.

11. Wouldn't suprise me in the slightest :roll:

MB

12. I would think it would more likely be the opposite. Chav scum with a conviction and hubby of ultimate (but fortunately dead) chav scum, buys a bar and he (or some other plank) applies for a licence. The council will be all too careful to make sure that everything is done correctly and to the letter of the law, as this bar is going to attract some 'interest'.

Of course if we know when the licence has been applied for, we do have 14 days to make our objections known.

13. or if we miss that, we can always arrange an Arrse crawl to the place
    Cider, FFS. Beginner, drinking to forget is not going to be accomplished with cider alone!

14. Jade who?

And I don't drink..........

15. CountryGal

CountryGal LE Book Reviewer

was that before or after he slept with a one nighter just to get over her, then proceeded to sell his story to one of those womens mags to actually broadcast it to the world???

He comes across as as unsincere as he's always been, and still cashing in on her name - pffft d list celebs today