• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Poodle faker on Facebook

My old battalion poodle faker has been at it again at the age of 46.

Little bastard spent most of his 20s trying to bed my girlfriends and would always wait until I was on ops to do it.
He would then be all smarm and sympathy and try to white ant the relationship.

I "friended" him on Facebook against my better judgment as I thought he would have got over it in middle age, but no, current girlfriend has had to move back to Brisbane for work and I'm stuck here in Darwin because of my job and my kid who is here.

Made the mistake of putting her departure on Facebook, and guess what? The bastard sent her a friend request as soon as plane left the ground.

The bugger has never changed.in the old days I used to organise for a mate to "have a word" with him, but seems a bit of an over reaction in middle age. Any thoughts?

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

My old battalion poodle faker has been at it again at the age of 46.

Little bastard spent most of his 20s trying to bed my girlfriends and would always wait until I was on ops to do it.
He would then be all smarm and sympathy and try to white ant the relationship.

I "friended" him on Facebook against my better judgment as I thought he would have got over it in middle age, but no, current girlfriend has had to move back to Brisbane for work and I'm stuck here in Darwin because of my job and my kid who is here.

Made the mistake of putting her departure on Facebook, and guess what? The bastard sent her a friend request as soon as plane left the ground.

The bugger has never changed.in the old days I used to organise for a mate to "have a word" with him, but seems a bit of an over reaction in middle age. Any thoughts?

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)
Have a word with the Cnut. A sharp word. Somewhere in the outback, and then if anyone asks, he did a Falconio and you ain't seen him.

Sent via Heliograph from Mordor

If you're that far apart, it's over and she'll be getting it somewhere or other; would it bother you if it's his length in her rather than some other bloke's, whilst she's lying to you on the phone about how much she misses you?

Chib the walloper. Buckie bottles are perfect for this, I know a place in Melbourne that sells 'em. Full of course, which means you get a good slug of commotion lotion before you batter his swede in.

You know its the answer.

Latest Threads