Poodle faker on Facebook

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Bushmills, Apr 17, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. My old battalion poodle faker has been at it again at the age of 46.

Little bastard spent most of his 20s trying to bed my girlfriends and would always wait until I was on ops to do it.
    He would then be all smarm and sympathy and try to white ant the relationship.

I "friended" him on Facebook against my better judgment as I thought he would have got over it in middle age, but no, current girlfriend has had to move back to Brisbane for work and I'm stuck here in Darwin because of my job and my kid who is here.

Made the mistake of putting her departure on Facebook, and guess what? The bastard sent her a friend request as soon as plane left the ground.

The bugger has never changed.in the old days I used to organise for a mate to "have a word" with him, but seems a bit of an over reaction in middle age. Any thoughts?

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)
  2. What's a 'Poodle Faker'?
  3. some one who fakes poodles?
    Apparently they look something like this...
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Have a word with the Cnut. A sharp word. Somewhere in the outback, and then if anyone asks, he did a Falconio and you ain't seen him.

Sent via Heliograph from Mordor
  5. Suggestions

Dont advertise your movements on facebook
    Post of pics of this bint

and yes, whats a "poodle Faker" (Answered)
  6. Or claim a Dingo ate him.
    • Like Like x 1
  7. If you're that far apart, it's over and she'll be getting it somewhere or other; would it bother you if it's his length in her rather than some other bloke's, whilst she's lying to you on the phone about how much she misses you?
  8. Option A) Man up and kick his cunt in.

Option B) Find a bird who isn't a slag and it won't matter.
    • Like Like x 1
  9. He's better than you in bed and almost certainly has a bigger penis.
  10. Guns

Guns LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. The Royal Navy

Chopper Reid has the solution
  11. Hire a van, a chainsaw and maybe if you want to do it properly, a wood chipper and kill him.

Maybe find a herd of pigs too....

Sent via Heliograph from Mordor
  12. These two did it with much more style.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)