Pony killed in Hawley Lake

Sounds like Pikeys .....

Sounds like Pikeys .....
Both the land and water born variety making a meal of this one. Surely it would be easier to wash it with a hose pipe though?

Sounds like Pikeys .....
It's part of their "culture". You might say it is their civil right to wash horses in this way.

(I am eternally amazed at how they treat their horses and ponies considering they are a major part of the "assets" of many families).

But perhaps it wasn't pikeys !!!!!

But perhaps it wasn't pikeys !!!!!
Are you suggesting that a pair of empty oil drums became detached from the trap as a result of a dodgy lashing?

Hmmm.
The group was seen driving the surviving ponies along Minley Road in the direction of Yateley.
(and Gib Bks).

The dead pony was chipped, and although not updated on the records after a recent sale, surely that starts a paper trail?

When we run the scum down, we give them concrete boots, kick them in the head and throw them in to the same lake... ALL OF THEM.

Job jobbed.

Shame there wasn't a bridging excercise going on nearby at the time............................... might have had a different outcome.

The dead pony was chipped, and although not updated on the records after a recent sale, surely that starts a paper trail?

When we run the scum down, we give them concrete boots, kick them in the head and throw them in to the same lake... ALL OF THEM.

Job jobbed.
Do us a favour the water in Hawley tasted crap as it was, dead people aren't going to help.

Shame there wasn't a bridging excercise going on nearby at the time............................... might have had a different outcome.
Yup, the TA would have dashed to the rescue.

Well, it was 17:00 on a Saturday. :)

The Daily Heil doesn't know what it's talking about as usual, the 'elderly' word was probably the best it could come up with to add to the sensationalism. If the pony was two years old then it's obviously far from elderly but more importantly it was also FAR too young to have been broken to drive.

However, this is fucking despicable. Sadly not wholly unusual though. Pikeys take their trotting races very seriously, usually to the detriment of the equines whose legs are smashed to pieces in relatively short time. The bluff and bravado is collosal and equals the embarassment when a race is lost so they try and regain face by punishing the losing animal. I've seen it before, not drowning, but certainly thrashing an animal to death then leaving it by the side of the road.

Doing something that in broad daylight is bizarre though, but that's inbreds for you I suppose. Perhaps someone should mention Hitler about now...

Perhaps it was a B3 Combat Engineer task that went badly wrong. Just say the raft fell apart whilst the horse was on it.

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
Hmmm. While it is not unusual for Pikeys to simply leave a colour horse tethered somewhere when it is past its sell-by, there is something fishy about this one.

A 2 year old colour horse is an asset, and if chipped, is legit. Three trotters are assets. Three sets of trotting harness are assets big style. My money is on these horses and harness did not belong to the twunts who did this. That it is some Pikey vendetta. "We put horses heads in peoples beds".

Well it sounds like an accident to me, to be fair drowning is a pretty nice way to die, so I am sure the pony would not of suffered much. If it was injured, or beyond help it seems like the fairest way to deal with it, apart from cutting its throat, and letting it bleed out, which may of caused more distress both to the pony and nearby families.

Unlike horses I believe ponies do not taste very good which is probably whih the corpse was left, though pony is becoming increasing popular in top end london restaurants. Im not sure what the difference between a pony and a horse really is apart from the taste.

K

Kirkz

Few carrots some onions, celery, mushrooms, seasoning and 6 hours in a low oven and I wouldn't give a fuck if it was a pony a horse or even the Diddycoy twat himself :hungry:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
jack-daniels The NAAFI Bar 5
rmgbem Finance, Property, Law 7
Ozzymick The NAAFI Bar 1