Pongo question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Mekon

War Hero
Ahoy. A 26 yr old in the canteen at work claims to have served as a submariner chef for 7 yrs and was among the top 5 Naval chefs , problem is he can't cook ! His Facebook page appears to show his passing out picture at Hms Raleigh in 2009 and he claims to have been pensioned off with a big payout 3 yes ago as he was bullied for being gay . Nothing adds up with this guy who is also an obnoxious git .In the army we call them Walts or Walter Mittys .Any advice on how to check him out much appreciated. Thx.

Ask him for a cheesy, hammy, eggy. If he makes it without spunking on it, he's a fake.

Daxx

MIA
Book Reviewer
Find somewhere else to eat?

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
claims to have served as a submariner chef for 7 yrs and was among the top 5 Naval chefs , problem is he can't cook !
That's entirely plausible to be honest.

News flash! Forces Chef burns water!
Well I never.

From my experiance of living in a mess with chefs, they tended to be the most honking creatures I ever met second only to stokers. Tell me does he keep his **** sock in his mug? Is he in the beer fridge before 0800? Is he shy about washing his hands after using the loo? Start asking him if he can make babies heads, cheesy hammie eggies, shit on a raft and pot mess. As for the submariner bit- turn off the kitchen lights- does he glow up in the dark?

A navy chef that can't cook? There's a lot to choose from.

JP47

LE
Ahoy. A 26 yr old in the canteen at work claims to have served as a submariner chef for 7 yrs and was among the top 5 Naval chefs , problem is he can't cook ! His Facebook page appears to show his passing out picture at Hms Raleigh in 2009 and he claims to have been pensioned off with a big payout 3 yes ago as he was bullied for being gay . Nothing adds up with this guy who is also an obnoxious git .In the army we call them Walts or Walter Mittys .Any advice on how to check him out much appreciated. Thx.
Still walt hunting I see, you tedious belmer.

Anyone that uses "Thx" in a message needs to be dropped on from a great height.

My Great Uncle is a skate, Olympus, he's still on board, somewhere on the sea bed near Malta, I'll ask him when he get home.....!

Daxx

MIA
Book Reviewer
The term Chef is technically incorrect. I was told that there are Chefs and Cooks.

Chefs create whereas Cooks heat things up, and thus the military generally has cooks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads