Pompey - City of Culture?

I've got more culture under my little fingernail.

Portsmouth - The only city I know without a posh part

Joe Spanners, I loved it, every Thursday night wankerd. The tree in the middle, the absolute rubbish bogs and the dogs that went. For that alone it should get City of Culture, Christ Liverpool and Glasgow have had the award why not Pompey, those lovable Cockney wanabees.

Would that be Joanna's aka The Royal Navy school of dancing?
The very same.

Sticky Joes, a place where if you couldn't pull, you must be dead.
Having said that, probably the nastiest scrubbers on Gods Earth inhabited it's hallowed halls,

The very same.

Sticky Joes, a place where if you couldn't pull, you must be dead.
Having said that, probably the nastiest scrubbers on Gods Earth inhabited it's hallowed halls,
Even the Portsmouth Brutes wouldn't breed with you, you rancid cat's cock. Why don't you do the site a favour and save us from your constant opinion by removing your fingers with a circular saw; ideally whilst playing with your toilet parts?

If Londonderry/Derry can be this years City Of Culture any city anywhere can be as well.

Even the Portsmouth Brutes wouldn't breed with you, you rancid cat's cock. Why don't you do the site a favour and save us from your constant opinion by removing your fingers with a circular saw; ideally whilst playing with your toilet parts?
Did your mum hang out at the Palm Tree?

Didnt Joannas burn down recently?....shame!......:)

From past experience of Portsmouth the only culture I've ever found there is the stuff you find in a Petri dish....

I've had an interesting Pompey mycotic culture incubating around my bell end for twenty years now, I'ts been christened "Candida Unionstreetii."

I went out on the piss in Pompey and it was fucking shit.

Mind you, everywhere is fucking shit for me. I'm a manic depressive.

Ah but you see Londonderry is the EUROPEAN City of culture - and I'm assuming there's a difference? I suppose it's a bit like comparing the Eurovision Song Contest to Jools Holland (now there's a thought). The bampots in Brussels probably think Gobnascale, Ballymagroatrty and the Creggan are cute - and what's a mortar or 4 between friends eh?