Pompey - City of Culture?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by sunnoficarus, Mar 3, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

• Like Like x 1
  1. Any chance of it getting covered in molten lava?
    • Like Like x 4
  2. I've got more culture under my little fingernail.
  3. Portsmouth - The only city I know without a posh part
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Joe Spanners, I loved it, every Thursday night wankerd. The tree in the middle, the absolute rubbish bogs and the dogs that went. For that alone it should get City of Culture, Christ Liverpool and Glasgow have had the award why not Pompey, those lovable Cockney wanabees.
  5. The very same.

Sticky Joes, a place where if you couldn't pull, you must be dead.
    Having said that, probably the nastiest scrubbers on Gods Earth inhabited it's hallowed halls,
  6. Even the Portsmouth Brutes wouldn't breed with you, you rancid cat's cock. Why don't you do the site a favour and save us from your constant opinion by removing your fingers with a circular saw; ideally whilst playing with your toilet parts?
    • Like Like x 1
  7. HHH

HHH LE

If Londonderry/Derry can be this years City Of Culture any city anywhere can be as well.
  8. Did your mum hang out at the Palm Tree?
  9. Didnt Joannas burn down recently?....shame!......:)
  10. that gen up? jesus, even the Bogside?
  11. I like Portsouth, but then again my nearest city is Newport! Dead posh Portsmouth is........
  12. From past experience of Portsmouth the only culture I've ever found there is the stuff you find in a Petri dish....
  13. No, she hung out of your back eye with a 12 inch black silicon strap on, you closet beefer.