Polymorphous Perversity

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Rocketeer, Aug 13, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Okay.. I've been on this site enough to figure out that most of you are fixated with boobs and bums and a few, like Veg are fixated [ can't say I blame him ] on such attributes as Angelina's lips...but I wondered, as I peered into my beer, what else tickles your fancy?

Polymorphous Perversity or Total Body Sex: The capacity to derive sexual pleasure from any part of the body...c'mon let's here it from you foot fetishists, armpit lickers, kneecap huggers, etc... what ' other ' parts of the body turn your crank?

Surely there's some certain portion of anatomy that intrigues ...

and I don't want to hear about MDN's and Flashy's predelictions for Dasypygalism [ the desire for hairy buttocks ]

so let er rip about your escapades with the Valgus, Jumentous, Saprostomous, Anisognathous or just plain Spodogenous types...
  2. Errrmmm

Send Key Setting...
  3. Wibble!
  4. translations:

Valgus: bow legged or knock kneed
    Jumentous: having a strong animal smell
    Saprostomous: having Bad breath
    Anistognathous: Having upper and lower teeth that don't match
    Spodogenous: pertaining to or due to the presence of ' waste ' matter...

what?? You a bunch of liripoops and twiddlepoops that need to be cornobbled before you'll reveal secrets of the fantasy boudoir??
  5. TAXI FOR 1
  6. Does a liking for hairy armpits count ?
  7. For shame, the paucity of education that sees internet users not able to consult Samuel Johnson's catalogue of the English Language...

definitely someone needs to be cornobbled [ i.e. hit upside the head with a fish ]...
  8. Rocketeer mate, whatever it is you're drinking - I'll have two pints as well please!!
  9. Is that the same as your national pastime - cornHOLING?
  10. Don't listen to them Rock, I'm with you mate.

After the buns and the baps, my favorite bit of a lady is the neck, especially the back of the neck, all soft and secretive and sweet smelling....

Damn, back in ten minutes...
  11. i'm with awol on that, hair carelessly brushed back ooooooooooer missus
  12. I like the neck also.

The neck of the Womb that is. Right up inside the snatch.
  13. I am a rear stomach-wall man myself. :D
  14. ooh i thought valgus was related to bunions.....yeuch! For the record i love big strong hands on a man...not too soft and no warts or chewed nails!
  15. Well - I didn't want to interject but I am impressed :D

The neck is an all-time-favourite-no-suggestion-barred green light for me. I have consume alki to the point where the body was capable of p1ssing it out neat and still kept one admirer at fists' length- literally. One lively Wetherspoons later, a furtive slurp on my neck and good night had my all! Of course - crafty's suggestion is a very close second but the first is more 'accessible'.

I may be the only one to say this but I have a thing for pubic hair - BJs without it feel odd, like somethings missing, no cushion perhaps.

Coats on :D