Polygamy, The Man with Many Wives- Some questions

Top right- This hasn't yet appeared as far as I can make out.

Me and Domestic Sunray have just watched the documentary "The Man with Many Wives". The levels of observation from she who must be obeyed and myself largely synced. However, I am curious on ARRSER's views on the following:

1. Why would any sane bloke marry and manage multiple wives?

2. The thought process surrounding point 1?

3. Most, if not all, of these documentary subjects are supported by benefits. Is it "Insh Allah" employed peoples taxes pay for them?

4. WTF was a Chinese guy doing married to a Sudanese bird (who failed to wear the niqab or cover hair) doing on the show and is it fair taxes support their 14 kids and polygamous marriage?

5. Does anyone here know of multiple women who'd seriously live in harmony with "other women" and not make hubby's life sheer hell?

6. How do bearded blokes with questionable dress sense and no income score multiple birds simultaneously? No alcohol or other substance involved either! Our own religious clerics only manage this sort of action with kids FFS.

7. The ginger northern guy called "Omah" who clearly was named Kevin or some such before was surrounded in the back drop by leather bound books with Arabic titles. Any bet on whether he can speak, or better yet, read any dialect?

8. Has the world gone to hell in a fast boat?

9. Am I culturally insensitive for asking these questions?

Serious, semi serious or abusive..... In your own time, carry on!

Last edited:
I also enjoy those National Geographic Simian Documentaries, raises all kinds of interesting questions. Is Kevin from Borneo?

Ritch

LE
In answer to number eight...

Yes. Yes it has. It went that way a fair while ago.

CanteenCowboy

LE
Book Reviewer
In response to point number 8, I always thought the correct phraseology was "Has the World went to hell in a handcart?"?

I'd guess these blokes have huge cocks. Or are huge cocks. One of the two.

Top right- This hasn't yet appeared as far as I can make out.

Me and Domestic Sunray have just watched the documentary "The Man with Many Wives". The levels of observation from she who must be obeyed and myself largely synced. However, I am curious on ARRSER's views on the following:

1. Why would any sane bloke marry and manage multiple wives?

2. The thought process surrounding point 1?

3. Most, if not all, of these documentary subjects are supported by benefits. Is it "Insh Allah" employed peoples taxes pay for them?

4. WTF was a Chinese guy doing married to a Sudanese bird (who failed to wear the niqab or cover hair) doing on the show and is it fair taxes support their 14 kids and polygamous marriage?

5. Does anyone here know of multiple women who'd seriously live in harmony with "other women" and not make hubby's life sheer hell?

6. How do bearded blokes with questionable dress sense and no income score multiple birds simultaneously? No alcohol or other substance involved either! Our own religious clerics only manage this sort of action with kids FFS.

7. The ginger northern guy called "Omah" who clearly was named Kevin or some such before was surrounded in the back drop by leather bound books with Arabic titles. Any bet on whether he can speak, or better yet, read any dialect?

8. Has the world gone to hell in a fast boat?

9. Am I culturally insensitive for asking these questions?

Serious, semi serious or abusive..... In your own time, carry on!
1/ Bragging rights down the casbah. Look how magnificent I am, I can satisfy many women ( the usual goats and small boys are understood of course) and they worship the ground I walk on.

2/ If the rest of the guys see I can only have one woman they will not be awed by my magnificence

3/ They think we are ******* stupid gullible heathen patsys who should be taken for everything we are stupid and gullible enough to give them. This is not a bad thing in their minds of course as they will give their tithe to their local religious leader.

4/ Money and they don’t care if you think it is fair.

5/ Lots and lots of them who have no choice, well unless you consider being beaten or “honour” killed a choice.

6/ Money, cultural power, societal pressure, threats of ostracism and or death

7/ Who cares what gingers get up to

8/It is on the way

9/ Maybe you have just woken up to what is happening in the world.

Aye , I watched it as long as I could. If that's not taking the piss out of benefits I don't know what is FFS , the utter cnuts.

Latest Threads