Polyamourous relationship... Some might say yes please! But.....

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Blade-Runner, Aug 19, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Right pair of 'Page 3 Stunnahs' they are too. What the fuck is it with ugly people?
  2. They're like poor people, there for our entertainment.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)
    • Like Like x 2
  3. I have a couple of friends who are in a Polyamourous relationship, they all get on well and as long as they stick to the rules they have in place there is no hurt. Works for some but not others.
  4. And do they look like these horn bags?

5. what a house of horrors.
  6. When the OP said 'they're rats', I naturally thought he meant the 'eek eek' sort, and so they are.

The blokes have whiskers, and quite possibly hideous, matted tufts of body hair arranged in ways that suggest diseases as-yet-unknown to science. Can we be sure that they don't tear open bin liners with their teeth, and chew speculatively on the used tampons thus acquired?

The...er...the others bite infants in their cribs and drop on your face while you sleep, and are rendered all the more disgusting by being pink and hairless. Eek indeed!
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Nope, but to be honest why people get so wound up about how other people live their lives baffles me. If it is between consenting adults what's the issue.
    • Like Like x 2
  8. They are proper hippopotacrocahogs. And a mass murder waiting to happen.
  9. What this relationship needs is children......That'll learn 'em.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. The beardy one reminds me of Malcom from Viz comic's "The Modern Parents". I bet he wears sandals as well...

11. I don't care what consenting adults do either. I do find it curious that this sort of story is always about hideous munters.

12. Because if the good looking ones went for the media angle they would be inundated with requests to join them from ARRSE.
    • Like Like x 1
  13. They're not exactly hot, but I still wouldn't turn down an invitation to watch them clam jousting.
    • Like Like x 1
  14. And the problem is???