Poloroid stolen from Edinburgh bar. Belonged to Tracy Emin

A poloroid of Tracy Emin in some sort of "provocative" pose was robbed from a bar.

More here

The important qeustion now remains....

Should the other nine be binned?

And

Does anyone really give a sh1t?

Over rated weirdo, IMHO. Needs good councilling or at the very least, a bat round the back of her head - never know, might fix one or two of the loose screws...

The artist, a retrospective of whose work opened this month at the Scottish National Gallery of Modern Art in Edinburgh,
The trouble this woman will go to for publicity is rather sad.....

Tracey Emin? Provocative pose?

The only pose that Tracey Emin could adopt that would be the least bit attractive to me would look something like:

Attachments

Colonel_Foreskin-Crumb said:

one serious ugly fcuker :pukel: :puker:
She should be jailed for having the most unpleasant eyebrows I've ever seen...I bet she has to shave a gap in the middle.

Rodney2q

Rodney2q said:

She should be jailed for having the most unpleasant eyebrows I've ever seen...I bet she has to shave a gap in the middle.

Rodney2q
I can't believe that's the only thing she needs to shave a gap in the middle of, either. She's such a minger I bet she has a clopper like John Darwin's back garden. 8O

Hose her down, dip her head in a bucket of pitch, and you'd have a passable plaything.

Looks like Amy Crackhouse on one of her bad days

Nice of nature to present us with a target

Attachments

Celebrities in attendance — who for legal reasons we should point out are above suspicion of either theft or inebriation — included Roy Walker, formerly of Catchphrase

Anyone else get a horrible visual image of Roy Walker whacking one off to the photo?

Just me? I think I'll throw up now...put me right off my lunch...

:roll: :oops:

Gubmint_Agent said:
Rodney2q said:

Rodney2q
I can't believe that's the only thing she needs to shave a gap in the middle of, either. She's such a minger I bet she has a clopper like John Darwin's back garden. 8O
Or a Yaks

Attachments

Wishful thinking me thinks.

Is she Ronnie Wood's love child?

Poor Tracy, she's a very misunderstood little sausage. The shocking thing is that I have bedded far, far worse moosage than her. I think I've just invented a word. 8O