POLO SHIRT ARRSE YPRES TOUR 08

If you are interested in purchasing one of the fine items to display whilst crawling around the bars of Ypres please add your name, quantity and size to the list so that I can guage numbers for a quote.

It will be a either black or dark blue with a Mr Potatoe head motiff with the following underneath

'ARRSE YPRES TOUR 08'

Sizes S, M, L, XL, XXL and if I can source them XXXL

Ticklishrodent 2 XXL 8)

Count me in for one medium.

Unknown_Quantity

War Hero
Go on then...

I'll have a large please.

I've seen before that polo shirts can have 2 emblems on them, one on the chest and the other on a sleeve. Would there be a way on incorporating the poppy idea from the main tour admin thread? Just out of curiosity you understand, I'd be very happy with the shirt described above.

LIST

Ticklishrodent 2 XXL
Ord Sgt 1 M
U_Q 1 L
YesItsMe 1 M
Marco_P 1 L
JoseyWales 1 M
jase2472 1 M
BegoneCare 1 L

ticklishrodent said:
If you are interested in purchasing one of the fine items to display whilst crawling around the bars of Ypres please add your name, quantity and size to the list so that I can guage numbers for a quote.

It will be a either black or dark blue with a Mr Potatoe head motiff with the following underneath

'ARRSE YPRES TOUR 08'

Sizes S, M, L, XL, XXL and if I can source them XXXL

Ticklishrodent 2 XXL 8)
Check PMs matey!!!

oldbaldy

LE
Have been away all week but should find out sizes from my party this weekend.

oldbaldy

LE
Ticklishrodent 2 XXL
Ord Sgt 1 M
U_Q 1 L
YesItsMe 1 M
Marco_P 1 L
JoseyWales 1 M
jase2472 1 M
BegoneCare 1 L
OldBaldy 2 XXL, 2 XL
Orders for my group, 1 is currently in Egypt but I guessed!

Prefer the blue to black, black shows up when I dribble!

My contacts have said that they may be able to waive the £30 set up charge, which would take the cost to about £10 a piece, which is a Billy Bargain for what you get, a qualidee polo with an embroidered logo (no tacky transfers)
Ticklish, if you could let me know final figures asap, and e=mail me a copy of the design, we can get cracking.

Watch this space.

e-mail: gary@garycross.wanadoo.co.uk

Sign me up - XXL (I'm on a diet OK :D )

Ticklishrodent 2 XXL
Ord Sgt 1 M
U_Q 1 L
YesItsMe 1 M
Marco_P 1 L
JoseyWales 1 M
jase2472 1 M
BegoneCare 1 L
OldBaldy 2 XXL, 2 XL
Rickshaw-Major 2 XXL

As an aside I shall bring some slipinanditch should anyone care to reminisce about the Balkans - the treat is on me :p