• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

POLL - Should I Poke MY Niece?

Should I Poke My Niece?

• Get Her Poked

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Only if she’s a looker

• Yes and post piccies

• You know she wants it

• Poke her anyway

• Keep your grotty fingers away

• Total voters
She’s well over 18, just added her as a friend on Facebook, then I was asked by the complicator thingy - if i’d like to poke her. I can see the merits, she’s not direct bloodline... I’m just not sure if it’s ethical or not.
:p

C

cloudbuster

In order to process your request for opinions, we need further evidence.

Link?

Piccies?

BanjoBill said:
She’s well over 18, just added her as a friend on Facebook, then I was asked by the complicator thingy - if i’d like to poke her. I can see the merits, she’s not direct bloodline... I’m just not sure if it’s ethical or not.

Ethical? What the f**k has that got to do with anything?
He who hesitates is lost. :D

I see from the results that most Arrsers want the piccies.

Tsk Tsk know you all no shame?

A video would of course be much better.

BanjoBill said:
Oh! 8O A Facebook "poke"!!!! :idea: :D

I was thinking a "Carnal Poke" might require her opinion/permission. :omg:

bovvy said:
BanjoBill said:
Oh! 8O A Facebook "poke"!!!! :idea: :D

I was thinking a "Carnal Poke" might require her opinion/permission. :omg:
Have you never heard of a surprise poke :D

Latest Threads