Poll: Marmite Egg Banjo

Marmite Egg Banjo is it:

• HERESY!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Sweet baby Jesus! 8O 8O 8O
This is very wrong, more wrong than leaving half a pint! more wrong than using kids to find mines! more wrong than letting your wife have the remote when the football is on!

Wrong!

Hallveg I have it on good authority that you would eat almost anything!

Are you saying that you don't like Marmite?

Paff, Marmite is brill.

It's about as wrong as this...

Attachments

Redshaggydog said:
Hallveg I have it on good authority that you would eat almost anything!

Are you saying that you don't like Marmite?

Paff, Marmite is brill.
Its true I will, but that does nothing to explain the violation of the halo'd ground that is the egg banjo,

bread + butter (or some such, omd 80 will do) + egg (fried)

at no time should anything be added its not a democracy! FFS.

ps Tommy sauce may be added at the local commanders discretion.

pps Marmite is brill i agree

As previously discussed, Marmite is the spawn of the devil and all users of it should be disembowelled. Bovril is the real thing.

As for Banjos, the ONLY acceptable addition would be a spot of BROWN sauce. Ketchup should not be served on any meal before 1300. Says so in the bible.

hallveg

Only in the PM, Daddies in the AM.

Loony you are very very sad and have put me of my NAAFI break.

Redshaggydog said:
hallveg

Only in the PM, Daddies in the AM.

Loony you are very very sad and have put me of my NAAFI break.
Apologies, I couldn't verbalise my disgust so I put "wrong" into Yahoo image search and look what I got! The picture was next to a marmite sandwich...

nowt wrong with that , she made a nice chicken curry last night over mash, she went beserk when i squirted a load o marmite over it, food of kings. marmite on pasta,s nice too.

Fried egg in bread = GOOOOOD
Fried egg in toasted bread = GOOOOOOOOOOOOD
Fried egg in toasted bread with sauce (red or brown) = GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

Marmite on bread = OK
Marmite on toasted bread = GOOOOOD

Fried egg in toasted bread with marmite = WROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG :x :x :x

Marmite Banjo? Interesting idea. Might just try it for lunch and let you know..

Marmite - food of the Gods. :)

I take it from the avarter that you're from the land of the long white cloud, so such an abortion of a banjo is probably allowed down there. Unfortunately for you, this is a civilized country and there are a great many things that are allowed in NZ that are prohibited over here. Like copulation with your own sister, or marmite in general.

I salute some of your nation's exports - like Monteiths and women with well developed pelvic floor muscles, but shouting about egg and marmite banjos is the kind of thing that gets your yacht blowed up.

Mmmm......
Food of the Gods+Marmite= foodie bliss!!Ramsay would be proud!!I put a smear of Marmite on all my sarnies,Never tried it with a Banjo tho.Made Marmite Mash last night,Brilliant!!!!(Make some Champ& stir some Marmite thru it)
Right,off to the shops for some eggs!!(I've ran out! :( )

Now - an MI ("heart attack") on bread (bacon and egg dripping in grease on a morning roll with ketchup AND tabasco ... FOOD OF THE GODS!).

I'm with RTFQ on this one, he may not know an LMG from a prosthetic limb and he may have cake / biscuit issues but his judgement is sound here.

Even addition of Tommy sauce or Daddies is frowned upon in most circles, but to rub marmite on anything other than a lions cubs bottom prior its first oral experience is just wrong.

Close the pole, hammer three fingers flat in punishment and issue an apology to Baron Banjo of Barnoldswick immediatley

minister_doh_nut said:
I'm with RTFQ on this one, he may not know an LMG from a prosthetic limb and he may have cake / biscuit issues but his judgement is sound here.
Oi, airsoft, this is a military discussion about military topics. If we want a detailed description of which webtex leg holsters go best when you're "packing heat" then we'll ask you, for the time being, go and make a brew sweetheart.