Poll Change

When did the poll for 'Is Masonic / Baddass funny' change......?

He may be a co ck but, give him credit, he is a funny coc ck and can get a rise out of most people.. A proper squaddie quality if you ask me :D

Is it true, is ma an eight ball? :D

I think that I'm the biggest Cnut on the site..........I'm also the funniest. Have you noticed how skilled I am at 'Mod Baiting'?

I enjoy reading your posts Baddass, not the mature ones, only the ones that rip the p1ss out of mods and wind the chicks up. Most of the mods on here are bellends of the highest order, who change the goalposts to suit themselves.
Carry on with the baiting, it brightens the place up!

X-Inf

War Hero
Book Reviewer
DoorBundle said:
I enjoy reading your posts Baddass, not the mature ones, only the ones that rip the p1ss out of mods and wind the chicks up. Most of the mods on here are bellends of the highest order, who change the goalposts to suit themselves.
Carry on with the baiting, it brightens the place up!
Don't hold back DB - say what you really think :lol:

Green Light on - time to take the beans out of the micro.

I still love the arrse off him - stop picking on him or I will be forced to get the lads round!

The lads will have to climb out of your claypit first :D :D

Now stop being a naughty bird and get back on topic, unless of course you are going to volunteer to be duty slapper and give us all a good plum massage.

Gunny, sorry mate, I must be missing something, but WTF are you on about and who the hell is Maureen? :D

AAAAHHAA I see, indeed my trundle wheel needs calibrating and smearing in hot llama phlegm :?

The Lord Flasheart said:
Random Gunny, random. Ops normal tonight then? :lol:
Oh look who it is! It's Flash the Mod (AKA Thrush..........on account that he is an irritating little cnut).

I do believe the original poll question was wrong .

It should have read

Is Ma’s heavy use of sardonism tinged with a liberal sprinkling of sarcasm (a style favoured by the British Army- whether they know it or not) when used in combination with a innate dislike of poseurs and on wanbees always appreciated on a site frequented by people with little or no sense of humour (of any description), poseurs and wanabees ?

Answer - NO - but he makes me laff

I would offer the humble opinion that you are all missing the point; which is that I don't think Baddass cares a fig what other people think - and why should he?

Irrespective of that, I think he is amusing and free speech is what this site should be all about!

Totally agree Ethel.

badass seems a bit miffed though. Totally out of character.

He's upset because he didnt get made a mod or he's doing BB! :lol:

Would explain alot mind. 8O

What's so special about being a mod then?

It simply means that you become responsible for a forum on a website..... and get to decide whether a topic is suitable or not, whether it stays, gets locked, or binned,....... it's no big deal!

I can't see any point in getting petty and childish over it, we're all adults,........... aren't we? :?

Latest Threads