Poll Change

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Mighty_doh_nut, Feb 7, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. When did the poll for 'Is Masonic / Baddass funny' change......?

He may be a co ck but, give him credit, he is a funny coc ck and can get a rise out of most people.. A proper squaddie quality if you ask me :D

Is it true, is ma an eight ball? :D

2. I think that I'm the biggest Cnut on the site..........I'm also the funniest. Have you noticed how skilled I am at 'Mod Baiting'?

3. I enjoy reading your posts Baddass, not the mature ones, only the ones that rip the p1ss out of mods and wind the chicks up. Most of the mods on here are bellends of the highest order, who change the goalposts to suit themselves.
    Carry on with the baiting, it brightens the place up!

4. X-Inf

X-Inf War Hero Book Reviewer

Don't hold back DB - say what you really think :lol:

Green Light on - time to take the beans out of the micro.

5. More to the point, who deleted the original post that I made in the wee early hours of this morning that pointed this change out?

Mods still throwing tedies in the corner are they?

6. I still love the arrse off him - stop picking on him or I will be forced to get the lads round!

7. The lads will have to climb out of your claypit first :D :D

Now stop being a naughty bird and get back on topic, unless of course you are going to volunteer to be duty slapper and give us all a good plum massage.

8. It's quite typical, really. LOL !! But he did do well, according to Maureen.

9. Gunny, sorry mate, I must be missing something, but WTF are you on about and who the hell is Maureen? :D

10. Sorry, it was out of turn, but quite ordinary, in that you didn't know.

11. AAAAHHAA I see, indeed my trundle wheel needs calibrating and smearing in hot llama phlegm :?

12. You said it baby !!

13. Random Gunny, random. Ops normal tonight then? :lol:

14. Close dear Flash, close.

15. Oh look who it is! It's Flash the Mod (AKA Thrush..........on account that he is an irritating little cnut).