Poll Are the new compo packs bloody 'orrible or not?

Are the new compo packs edible?

• Yep, they are pretty good, all things considered

Votes: 20 58.8%
  • Yep, they are ok, but need improving

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • No they are poor

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • No, they are horrible and I live off banjos

Votes: 2 5.9%

• Total voters
G

goatrutar

Just looked at that site. I'll have the Indian pack thanks.
Fucking frogs, who else would have squid in their rat packs.

Got some good stuff too. Salmon, chili con carne, duck, cottage pie, tortellini, chicken, lamb. They do some pretty good caramels and the choc bar is a winner. Pate to put on the biscuits, choc biscuits and some good puddings. The cheese is a bit dire but the fish soup is good, as is the hot choc. Tea and coffee are crap, but that's rat packs for you. The cheese clogs you up solidly for days. My record is a week before taking a dump. It was backed up so far I couldn't sit down without discomfort as the beast in my colon limited my breathing. Had to hammer off bits with a spanner to give my hoop a chance to close between rounds. Unclogging the shitter was the next challenge...

G

goatrutar

I think the tinned cheese in all rat packs is from the same place. You'd get the same result if you jammed the tin up your date.

Could be. Thing is shoving the tin up your nought doesn't provide the hours of pleasure you get from rolling it up like earwax and sticking it to things to make those around you hurl.

Back on topic:- If the Brit babies' heads are anything like the Fray Bentos steak and kidney puds, that is some prime squaddie fuel on which to run an army. Couple of stolen tomato sauce sachets from McFilthy's and you're good to go.

Can't move for polls here. Anyway, the new rat packs are great for hot climates. Once we pull out of Afghan though they need to put chocolate back in.
A solid bar of whitening rolos or the luxury of Duncans chocolate?

Had some Malaysian ones on Grapple 3. everything was curried, including the sweet, which looked liked rice pudding but the "rice" burst in your mouth when you chewed it like rats eyes. (I imagine). Can only remember one dish, Rendang Lembu, which looked like hairy meat paste. The Fish curry was awesome though.

The 12 Hour ration packs are very good. Plenty of high energy stuff in them and decent drinks, no more howling screech!! I quite like the Beef Jerky in them as well. Although the nuts are wank ... you can't beat KP for nuts.

Hammer with a spanner?? I hope to goodness you weren't your unit's attached engineer bod! Good grief. Did you saw bread with a screwdriver as well?
Don't be silly. Ani fule no screwdrivers are for dicing carrots. I use sidecutters for slicing bread. Marvellous bit of kit. They can be used to open tins as well.

ugly

LE
Quote of the day;
"The cheese clogs you up solidly for days. My record is a week before taking a dump. It was backed up so far I couldn't sit down without discomfort as the beast in my colon limited my breathing. Had to hammer off bits with a spanner to give my hoop a chance to close between rounds. Unclogging the shitter was the next challenge... "
Now that is why I'm an arrser

Having clocked just under 3 months on 2 menu's of ORP the new stuff is like Gordon Ramsays packed lunch.

Latest Threads