Poll 4 Order of ARRSE, winner Feb, Jon Snow, now 4 March

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Weissbier, Mar 1, 2008.

?
  1. Jon Snow

62.7%
  2. Max Clifford

19.3%
  3. George Galloway

18.1%

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I propose the setting up of The Order of ARRSE, awarded on a monthly basis. First nominee for March is Jon Snow. :1:

2. Seconded

3. Thirded - Kn0bber First Class

4. I'd prefer the Editor of 'New Idea', but hey it's a band wagon and I like a jump (in a non-airborne sort of way...)!

5. Jon Snow in the lead so far.

6. Jon Snow all the way, but closely followed by all the people that have said they had the right to know Harry was out there, have they never heard of national security, or should we publisize the names and addresses of every soldier serving in Afghan.

7. Not like you to be confrontational Weissy Babe. Mr Snow gets my vote.

8. I think that the cnut Max Clifford is highly deserving of a Dis-Honourable Mention for his efforts to discredit HRH and the work he has done in 'Stan.

9. Count me in. I heard Jon Snow saying that Harry's tour shouldn't have been subject to a news black-out because the MoD could have avoided it by not sending him. Just like 2 Para had the choice of not attacking Goose Green when the Beeb broadcast their intentions I suppose.

Mind you, Max Clifford seems to be coming up on the rails fast. How about making Jon Snow the retrospective recipient for February and picking someone else for March?

10. i think this months 'Order of ARRSE' should be presented to all the jurno hacks who squealed on the Gwar FAC.

11. Sounds good to me: first recipient of The Order of ARRSE goes to Jon Snow for the month of February 2008 unless anyone disagrees.

Nominations now for March 2008 please.

12. Agreed then,

I propose Max Clifford for the pathetic attempt of trying to discredit Harry.

13. in_the_cheapseats

in_the_cheapseats LE Moderator

Yup - Max Cliffirds remarks are those of a self publicising tosser taking a cheap shot about something he knows nothing about.

Seconded for the March Award.

14. Put me down for Jon Snow,after his Poppy protest he came off my Christmas card list,but this puts the nail in his coffin the mans a self important tool of the first water.

15. Agreed Snow for Feb and Cnut Clifford for March. I am discounting all Liabour politicians from my calculations as they have an unfair advantage as they are Institutionalised Cnuts.