Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Politics through the Courts

HCL

Old-Salt
So no answer then.

I do have an answer for you but I doubt you'll like it. I've served with lads with daggers on their sleevies, or top or bottom wings on their arms, yet for someone who says he's earned both, you're the most negative poster on this site. How did you pass selection without displaying the fortitude of can do to the clipboarders?

Stop being a bitter nugget of a muppet.

Haven't a clue as I'm not privvy to the EU headsheds' thinking but, seeing as it's you, have a go at answering these while you give your a head a wobble:
  1. Why do you think we, the Brits, would know what a quasi nascent super power fanatsies about?
  2. Do you think they'll be sending gunboats up through St George's Channel to run cutting out ops on British shipping sailing across the Irish sea?
  3. Maybe the EU is attemping to generate a manufactured casus belli as a continental-wide unifier for the E27 (kind of a 21st centiury Jenkinski's Ear) what do you think?
  4. Does the RN still have cutlasses and belaying pins on their ships 1157/1032s? Will we able to find a supplier if they don't? Will it be a UK supplier, do you think? Or should we just go with the cheapest bid and source from ShitInThe StreetiStan?
The crusty one or the failed blue polyester armorer will probably be along shortly to either mangle our native tongue or post a Twister to WK you, if not I'm certain you're capable of derialing other threads all on your own in the meantime.
I'll leave the mangling and the fantasies to yourself. Carry on Mr Hyperbole....

HCL

Old-Salt
I'll leave the mangling and the fantasies to yourself. Carry on Mr Hyperbole....

st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.u7.jpg

What happens when the failed blue polyester armorer's attempt to understand sarcasm and nearly gets it.

View attachment 504317

What happens when the failed blue polyester armorer's attempt to understand sarcasm and nearly gets it.
Sure...

Another sock with a grudge...if I keep on failing like I am I'll stay happy. Away back to blaming the nasty people whoa re picking on us.

HCL

Old-Salt
Sure...

Another sock with a grudge...if I keep on failing like I am I'll stay happy. Away back to blaming the nasty people whoa re picking on us.

I'll take that as a confirmation that you were definitely triggered.

Away you go now, off to count your concrete bombs, like a good little erk.

I'll take that as a confirmation that you were definitely triggered.
Not at all sockie but not surprised it's the level of your ambition.
Away you go now, off to count your concrete bombs, like a good little erk.
Have you been reading Biggles again?

I do have an answer for you but I doubt you'll like it. I've served with lads with daggers on their sleevies, or top or bottom wings on their arms, yet for someone who says he's earned both, you're the most negative poster on this site. How did you pass selection without displaying the fortitude of can do to the clipboarders?

Stop being a bitter nugget of a muppet.

As someone who appears to have earned neither, I’m not sure you are in a position to comment on what is or isn’t required.

Did you sleep through the whole SNP investigation into AS, which was botched and he was awarded £500,000 ?

There should have been NO SNP investigation. It should have been passed straight to the relevant ( Police ) authority.

As to what specific offences under The Sexual Offences Act 2006. I cannot actually remember them but I think there was over 12 charges laid against him.

Did you sleep through the whole expenses scandal ? ( Fraud )

Did you sleep through the Passports for cash Scandal ? ( Bribery and corruption )

That's just off the top of my head.

Perhaps it should be swept under the carpet as some of it was Labour MP's.

Re the bold
I think you and Wets are at crossed purposes.

You are saying it should be passed to the police

He is saying cite an example where infomation if a crime was passed to the Police and the police didnt act.

Ive no doubt that wrt the bolded he is in agreement.

As for his question - examples of police ignoring crimes
Grooming gangs
And an awful lot of the thievery and low level thuggery commited by those Oirish Caravan Utilising Nomadic Traders