Politicians you'd shag?

RBMK

LE
Book Reviewer
I've done a lot worse than the shapely Liz Kendall
1619166456357.png

1619166507909.png

I've done a lot worse than the shapely Liz Kendall

I'm sure you've also probably done worse than Susan Boyle - but that's another story for another day!

Has anyone complied a list of those that they would hate f***?

Those whose sexual attractiveness is borderline non-existent but who would deserve to be strapped down, ball gag applied and reamed out with a cocksleeve/strap-on from Bad Dragon - or one moulded from Dredd’s appendage?

All whilst being laid on with a riding crop, tawse, flogger or rolled up copy of the Guardian/Daily Telegraph (as appropriate)?

(If you don’t know who Dredd is he is a lovely bloke, check out the ‘interview’ he did with Peri Piper. NSFW obviously).

Those whose sexual attractiveness is borderline non-existent but who would deserve to be strapped down, ball gag applied and reamed out with a cocksleeve/strap-on from Bad Dragon - or one moulded from Dredd’s appendage?

All whilst being laid on with a riding crop, tawse, flogger or rolled up copy of the Guardian/Daily Telegraph (as appropriate)?

(If you don’t know who Dredd is he is a lovely bloke, check out the ‘interview’ he did with Peri Piper. NSFW obviously).
Have you thought about getting help...

RBMK

LE
Book Reviewer
I'm sure you've also probably done worse than Susan Boyle - but that's another story for another day!
I'm pleased to say that I haven't.

That's a side effect of being able to hold my booze and not liking ugly birds. They don't have to be gorgeous, but do have to be presentable.

I've never done anything remotely near as ugly as the fragrant Diane Flabbott either.

I am thinking of starting the list with Gina Miller.

And by that do you mean someone to help me with the tie down points? Probably not...
I think if you get her on her back she'll be stuck there....

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer

You've not visited the Scottish Politics thread then?

Does she only have green shoes? :D
At least they are matching pairs.

Not all female Labour MPs can manage that.

I was in two minds about whether this one belonged in the Cosplayer thread, but since she's an elected legislator to the Taiwan parliament, why not here?

Lai Pin-Yu.

1619678254417.png

1619678340878.png

1619678350614.png

1619678387774.png

None too shabby in mufti, either.

1619678506478.png

Latest Threads