Politically correct Winter festival greeting

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by spad, Dec 22, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. One of the girls at work is a mis og to be polite and I want a seasons greeting just to spit her!

stupid B1TCH f0ck hate civvy stuck up stupid twatting birds!
  2. Say again over....
  3. Hole?
  4. Alsacien

Alsacien LE Moderator

Do you work in Mongolia :?
  5. A bit to much to drink at the office party eh.
  6. she a moaning old B1tch that doesnt like christmas (no relgious reason) and came over and turn my music off,

of couse being the person i am turned it back on and told her to go away (nicely at first) and then when she came back for round 2 i told her to f!ck off,

she then got the manager invold and i just want a nice seasons greating to piss her off
  7. What the hell are you on about?
  8. Spad, what music are you playing? If it's Christmas songs then I'd want you to turn it off too.

Maybe you could ask if she'd be happy if you just played it quietly, or with headphones?
  9. Ravers

Ravers LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

10. i thought i posted this in the naffi not the int cell??

and it was local radio and the pogues had just come on,
  11. Or time of the month is it? I don't think real blokes do Christmas, do they?
  12. Alsacien

Alsacien LE Moderator

Next time try, "Santa Claus you cnut, where's me fukcin' bike", by Kevin Bl00dy Wilson

13. Have you tried getting bollocky bufters, jumping up on her desk and shouting "I'm the baby Jesus!" before loosing a golden stream of holy wazz in her face?
  14. Ahh, the old classic bollocky bufters trick - that should sort out any open plan office dispute.