Politically correct Winter festival greeting

One of the girls at work is a mis og to be polite and I want a seasons greeting just to spit her!

stupid B1TCH f0ck hate civvy stuck up stupid twatting birds!

she a moaning old B1tch that doesnt like christmas (no relgious reason) and came over and turn my music off,

of couse being the person i am turned it back on and told her to go away (nicely at first) and then when she came back for round 2 i told her to f!ck off,

she then got the manager invold and i just want a nice seasons greating to piss her off

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer
spad said:
One of the girls at work is a mis og to be polite and I want a seasons greeting just to spit her!

What the hell are you on about?

Spad, what music are you playing? If it's Christmas songs then I'd want you to turn it off too.

Maybe you could ask if she'd be happy if you just played it quietly, or with headphones?

Magdovus said:
Spad, what music are you playing? If it's Christmas songs then I'd want you to turn it off too.

Maybe you could ask if she'd be happy if you just played it quietly, or with headphones?
i thought i posted this in the naffi not the int cell??

and it was local radio and the pogues had just come on,

buryfc66 said:
A bit to much to drink at the office party eh.
Or time of the month is it? I don't think real blokes do Christmas, do they?

Alsacien

MIA
spad said:
Magdovus said:

Next time try, "Santa Claus you cnut, where's me fukcin' bike", by Kevin Bl00dy Wilson

http://www.lyricsdownload.com/kevin-bloody-wilson-christmas-song-lyrics.html

Have you tried getting bollocky bufters, jumping up on her desk and shouting "I'm the baby Jesus!" before loosing a golden stream of holy wazz in her face?

sandmanfez said:
Have you tried getting bollocky bufters, jumping up on her desk and shouting "I'm the baby Jesus!" before loosing a golden stream of holy wazz in her face?
Ahh, the old classic bollocky bufters trick - that should sort out any open plan office dispute.

amazing__lobster said:
sandmanfez said:
Ahh, the old classic bollocky bufters trick - that should sort out any open plan office dispute.
how could i forget this one!!

i wander if it will count as mis counduct or not ?

spad said:

Alsacien said:
spad said:
Magdovus said:

Next time try, "Santa Claus you cnut, where's me fukcin' bike", by Kevin Bl00dy Wilson

http://www.lyricsdownload.com/kevin-bloody-wilson-christmas-song-lyrics.html
Ah yes fecking awesome, I'd forgot all about this song, makes me p iss myself for some reason, love it.

spad said:
she a moaning old B1tch that doesnt like christmas (no relgious reason) and came over and turn my music off,

of couse being the person i am turned it back on and told her to go away (nicely at first) and then when she came back for round 2 i told her to f!ck off,

she then got the manager invold and i just want a nice seasons greating to piss her off
You trying to talk wigger?

Cabana said:
spad said:

You trying to talk wigger?
trying..... baddly

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Canuck_Jock The NAAFI Bar 149
old chef Miscellaneous Jokes 56
Flash MacTavish Miscellaneous Jokes 0