Political policy opinion tester (something to click)

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by No.9, Apr 16, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. The link below takes you to a 10 part anonymous clicky. It's an educational aid to help students know a bit more about policies of the main three parties.

A simple topical clicky that may amuse. BTW, if you set any interest level to zero, it appears not to be able to guess your political leaning at the end :omg:

http://www.activehistory.co.uk/Miscellaneous/free_stuff/vote_2010/frameset.htm

No.9

2. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Marvelous. For a couple of choices, I had to pick the least bad, but for those who cry that I'm a rabid right-winger, read it and weep some more:

POLICY AREA YOU VOTED...
    Immigration Conservative
    Defence Labour
    Transport Conservative
    Business Liberal Democrat
    Education Liberal Democrat

Tax Conservative
    Health Conservative
    Foreign Policy Conservative

Environment Liberal Democrat
    Europe NONE

3. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

I came out with
    6 Lib Dem
    3 Tory
    1 Labour

Now they say that equates to 48% Lib Dem. 38% Tory and 14% Labour. I take it to come to those figures they weighted the policies as the sums don't add up.

4. on education, the Limp Debs policy was in twice! Why's that??

5. Becasue on the first page you rate what is important to you and that weights it.

6. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

On this basis, this simulation suggests that you are:
    65% Conservative
    17% Labour
    18% Liberal Democrat

damm damm damm must improve.

7. I'm 84% Consevative, 16% Lib Dem, & 0% Labour.

Never thought of myself as a tory before.

8. 53% Tory
    33% bruins mob
    14% LibDems.....

I am off to beat myself 33% to death.

9. 90% Conservative. 10% Limp Dems 0% Liarbour

My minds made up then.

10. bigbird67 - "on education, the Limp Debs policy was in twice! Why's that??"

Could be a programme error, as the Torys do have one, but can't help wondering if the edu programmer is a 21st century hippie and wants all students to be the same? Suppose that’s marginally better than the Marxist tossers we had a few decades ago :roll:

No.9

11. This thing has proclaimed me to be 46% Limp. Earlier something similar failed me on my Brit test. That in itself tells me more about the useless wasters who dream up these nonsensical tests than it tells me about me.
    Don`t do them people, you will only end up as confused and idiotic as they are.

12. Well fuck me in the arrse with a ballot box.

34% Conservative
    34% Labour
    32% Liberal Democrat

13. trowel - "This thing has proclaimed me to be 46% Limp. Earlier something similar failed me on my Brit test. That in itself tells me more about the useless wasters who dream up these nonsensical tests than it tells me about me."

Nonsense, you're clearly a closet Limp alien. Consider changing your name to Nick or Vince and moving to Bradford ;)

No.9

14. ouyin - "Well fcuk me in the arrse with a ballot box.

34% Conservative
    34% Labour
    32% Liberal Democrat"

Bit of a give-away there. Probably Conservative, but depends who would be holding the ballot box? :OMG:

No.9

15. Only way i can explain me ticking on the labour boxes is that actually some of their, (alleged) policies are actually what many of us want! however labour being labour there is actually **** all chance of them acting on them!

55% Conservative
    29% Labour
    15% Liberal Democrat