Political correctness strikes yet again.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by A_Knocker_Till_The_End, Dec 26, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. [​IMG]

rab c

it's a fecking comedy for feck sake, get a life you "do gooder" cnuts.

don't like what they see/hear then don't fecking watch it.

cheers rab for a laugh.
  2. I'm outraged!
  3. Might have been funny,might have been offensive :? couldn't understand a feckin word !
  4. Still trying to work out what the problem is here. Gordon Ramsey is a hun! :D
  5. Lmao, did you watch the American version of Trainspotting too, complete with subtitles? :D
  6. I can't see what the problem was,FFS! The warnings about the content were posted at the beginning of the prog,these people have a channel change button on their remote,use it "youse wonkers". :roll:

Rab C,is one of the best observed comedy series on the TV,and the man is a Giant,should be up there with all the other great philofficers,philotsifers,aah fuckit,clever bastaaads.

I would be interested to get a demographic on the locations the complaints came from. However being a Southern Bastid,maybe I missed something offensive in the translation? :wink:
  7. I was SOOO outraged, I had to watch it all the way to the end. Then watch the taped copy I had made.... several times.

Outraged of Wonkapond.
  8. I wasn't aware people were forced to watch certain items on tv. It sounds all very cruel. We should have more sympathy for these victims. It must be terrible to be so weak and spineless that you can't change channels by yourself. The horror.....

Same here. He surely behaves like one.
  9. Surely it should be "ootrage"?
  10. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Personally I find the Sun (sorry Scum) offensive. For their readers to complain is a fecking joke. I watched the programme and found it to be great. The pathos and humour mix was brilliant. The cast could have been selected from Arrse. One member says that's enough, I'm aff the swally and the rest of Arrse trying to get him back on. Pure NAAFI Bar.

Pity the show was a one off.

As for the peeps who 'claim' they could not understand a word - feck off and watch Eastenders you savern poofters.

Long Live Rab C.
  11. It's not like he has a strong accent or anything :D

12. Rab is a clansman and ye cannae get him offae that. Keep it coming Mr Fisher.
  13. [​IMG]

Rab as Turkey. Outrageous.
  14. Totally agree, I mean what Glaswegian family actually has a tablecloth? :D
  15. Outstanding! Bing! This one is being sent to every woman I know. Okay, that won't take long....