Political correctness strikes yet again.

#1


rab c


it's a fecking comedy for feck sake, get a life you "do gooder" cnuts.

don't like what they see/hear then don't fecking watch it.

cheers rab for a laugh.
 
#2
I'm outraged!
 
#3
Might have been funny,might have been offensive :? couldn't understand a feckin word !
 
#4
Still trying to work out what the problem is here. Gordon Ramsey is a hun! :D
 
#5
Detmold_Drunk said:
Might have been funny,might have been offensive :? couldn't understand a feckin word !
Lmao, did you watch the American version of Trainspotting too, complete with subtitles? :D
 
#6
I can't see what the problem was,FFS! The warnings about the content were posted at the beginning of the prog,these people have a channel change button on their remote,use it "youse wonkers". :roll:

Rab C,is one of the best observed comedy series on the TV,and the man is a Giant,should be up there with all the other great philofficers,philotsifers,aah fuckit,clever bastaaads.

I would be interested to get a demographic on the locations the complaints came from. However being a Southern Bastid,maybe I missed something offensive in the translation? :wink:
 
#7
I was SOOO outraged, I had to watch it all the way to the end. Then watch the taped copy I had made.... several times.

Outraged of Wonkapond.
 
#8
I wasn't aware people were forced to watch certain items on tv. It sounds all very cruel. We should have more sympathy for these victims. It must be terrible to be so weak and spineless that you can't change channels by yourself. The horror.....

intergeri said:
Still trying to work out what the problem is here. Gordon Ramsey is a hun! :D
Same here. He surely behaves like one.
 

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
#10
Personally I find the Sun (sorry Scum) offensive. For their readers to complain is a fecking joke. I watched the programme and found it to be great. The pathos and humour mix was brilliant. The cast could have been selected from Arrse. One member says that's enough, I'm aff the swally and the rest of Arrse trying to get him back on. Pure NAAFI Bar.

Pity the show was a one off.

As for the peeps who 'claim' they could not understand a word - feck off and watch Eastenders you savern poofters.

Long Live Rab C.
 
#11
Auld-Yin said:
Personally I find the Sun (sorry Scum) offensive. For their readers to complain is a fecking joke. I watched the programme and found it to be great. The pathos and humour mix was brilliant. The cast could have been selected from Arrse. One member says that's enough, I'm aff the swally and the rest of Arrse trying to get him back on. Pure NAAFI Bar.

Pity the show was a one off.

As for the peeps who 'claim' they could not understand a word - feck off and watch Eastenders you savern poofters.

Long Live Rab C.
It's not like he has a strong accent or anything :D

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=BFfKWJ_56_Q
 
#14
Whiskybreath said:


Rab as Turkey. Outrageous.
Totally agree, I mean what Glaswegian family actually has a tablecloth? :D
 
#16
The whiners are more than likely the West Enders that were having the mick taken out of them in the programme.

Personally, I thought that the show was fantastic. Gregor Fisher is a fine actor, and Rab C is a great philosopher, and apparently Jamesie too....

Jamesie says: “It makes me proud to be Scottish. A man on fire being kicked to death by the friendliest airport staff in the world.”
:D
 
#19
We live in a democracy. More people liked it than didn't so the rest can fcuk off!
 

Similar threads

New Posts

Latest Threads