Political Correctness Run Amok

Historian Will Durant observed, "A great civilization is not conquered from without until it has first destroyed itself from within. The essential cause of Rome's decline lay in her people and her morals."

The west does seem to be embracing its own decline. There is sadly no single moustachioed villain, who is to blame I would say though that Marxism and its many differing supporters in all its many forms, is the root. Together with a society that has been increasingly corrupted by in part "The long march through the institutions", and a willingness to care only of oneself. Its never too late to try to save society it just gets harder, to save it all.

How enlightened.

No wonder the Red states would like to see the San Andreas fault finally do its job and send California about 200' below sea level.

How enlightened.

No wonder the Red states would like to see the San Andreas fault finally do its job and send California about 200' below sea level.
I really like California. Just not the people who live theres' pious attitudes and hypocrisy. The state itself is beautiful. The Marin Headlands over the bridge from cesspit #3 are lovely. The climate is fantastic. 70-80F year round, with a few excursions outside that, little humidity. It's just the wànkers that ruin it.

Thus sending the world's 5th largest economy underwater. Noses and faces come to mind...
And the world's largest collection of zip-sniffing PC retards away too. Sometimes a little pain is worth it.

I really like California. Just not the people who live theres' pious attitudes and hypocrisy. The state itself is beautiful. The Marin Headlands over the bridge from cesspit #3 are lovely. The climate is fantastic. 70-80F year round, with a few excursions outside that, little humidity. It's just the wànkers that ruin it.
My BIL is a Californian, and my sister lived with him in Cali for a dozen or so years. She's now the worst stereotypical lefty fuckwit you could imagine.

Actually, unlike the movies, the extreme left half of California will not sink and go underwater, it will be scraped off the face of the planet as it's bit of land on the Pacific Plate is subducted under the North American Plate on it's way to fiery cleansing.

If only we could temporarily increase the slippage to say 200 miles for next year instead of 200mm.

RoyalGreenJacket

On ROPS
On ROPs
No doubt the cutting edge of PC's latest assault on language, from where else but San Francisco.

I was considering going there soon, if this is what they are like I'll give it a miss.

I'm headed to Texas instead, or Mississippi maybe.

Historian Will Durant observed, "A great civilization is not conquered from without until it has first destroyed itself from within. The essential cause of Rome's decline lay in her people and her morals."

The west does seem to be embracing its own decline. There is sadly no single moustachioed villain, who is to blame I would say though that Marxism and its many differing supporters in all its many forms, is the root. Together with a society that has been increasingly corrupted by in part "The long march through the institutions", and a willingness to care only of oneself. Its never too late to try to save society it just gets harder, to save it all.
Very well said.

I was considering going there soon, if this is what they are like I'll give it a miss.

I'm headed to Texas instead, or Mississippi maybe.
If you should go i urge you to get a poop map that the city puts out to keep tourists away from the piles of human excrement that now characterize that "progressive" hellhole.

If you should go i urge you to get a poop map that the city puts out to keep tourists away from the piles of human excrement that now characterize that "progressive" hellhole.

I treat the US in the same manner I do the UK: Avoid cities as much as possible, especially those which wallow in celebrate their "diversity".

I remember the first time I was in San Francisco, it was an eye opener to put it nicely. Somewhere I have pics of some homeless types as up until then I didn’t think a human being could get any dirtier.....

At times like this I wonder what Harry Callaghan would have to say, especially as it's San Francisco.

Rather a prophetic clip that shows this identity politics shash has been a long time coming.

This would be my favourite pic of San Fran, noticed the chap as we were walking over a bridge, sorta sums up the city’s mentality even back then. Second favourite is a Chinese restaurant manager giving us shïte for being young and carefree, as the septics say, she was some pïssed......

No doubt the cutting edge of PC's latest assault on language, from where else but San Francisco.

A JIP is a great term for shithead or fuckbag.

The joys of living in a Conservative State continue to grow. Give it another decade and the great Eastward migration will be attempted by many Californians.

All together now!

A JIP is a great term for shithead or fuckbag.

The joys of living in a Conservative State continue to grow. Give it another decade and the great Eastward migration will be attempted by many Californians.
They are already leaving Kalifornistan in droves to places like Texas (no income tax) where they are already trying to change the culture to one like that from which they just escaped.

Latest Threads