Political compass

Nehustan

On ROPS
On ROPs
Had a quick search and couldn't find this in the threads, however I'm sure that this must have been done as its been around for a good while. It allows you to plot where you figure in relation to two axes...with historical notables mapped through presumptions (as far as I can figure)...

[align=center]
[/align]

[align=center]anyway this is how I figure...[/align]

[align=center]
[/align]

[align=center]more to follow....[/align]

Nehustan

On ROPS
On ROPs
Not that I expect anyone to ACTUALLY be 'to the right of Atilla the Hun', but Scabster_Mooch....does that make us 'pinkos'? 8O

I'm obviously slightly more authoritarian than Scabster M..

Good link, Nehustan, thanks.

Now where's The Cad/Bugly when you need them...?

I think I'm off to Poland this weekend, Now where did i park that bloody panzer :D

Nehustan

On ROPS
On ROPs
daz said:
I think I'm off to Poland this weekend, Now where did i park that bloody panzer :D
Even you (while not having our 'pinko' gandiRus credentials) need to head in a northerly direction for a few clicks to wander anywhere particulary worrying...seems you're on par with Barak Obama...the American left..hehehe.... :p

Nehustan

On ROPS
On ROPs
Rumpelstiltskin said:
Now where's The Cad/Bugly when you need them...?
Thing is mate, you never know. What people's ACTUAL orientation is, what they think it is, and subsequently vote may have little correlation. What's the axiom 'I think therefore I am'.

Nehustan

On ROPS
On ROPs
I might actually try and enter the mind of a neo-con and see what my score is....

Nehustan

On ROPS
On ROPs
Nehustan said:
I might actually try and enter the mind of a neo-con and see what my score is....
[align=center]

...hmm...that felt unpleasantly natural... 8O[/align]

Nehustan

On ROPS
On ROPs
LordVonHarley said:
Oops, and my Lefty friends always call me a Right Wing Hippy!!!
[align=center]

Time to move to the 'pinko' Imperial Guard trooper :twisted: [/align]

"Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?"
:)

Blimey, I'm up there with Mamoud Abbas: Leftie Nazi? Moi? Shurley shome mishtake? 8O