Polish your knob & knob a Polish

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Spank-it, Aug 31, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Line up, line up - be the 285th in line to knob this 21 yr old girl from Poland. I mean, talk about sloppy seconds, but bonking a 100,000 penises is stretching things to the max.

Sad thing is you just know you would hop on top & plop in this slapper !!!

Stolen from the New York Post who stole the story from:NEWS.COM.AU

A Polish woman is making a bizarre attempt to sleep with 100,000 men in a global sex marathon.

Ania Lisewska wants to travel to every city across the world, dedicating 20 minutes to each ... experience.
    "I want men from Poland, Europe and all around the world. I love sex, fun and men," the 21-year-old said, according to the Austrian Times.
    According to her Facebook page the mighty marathon began in Warsaw, Poland, last month. She hopes to weave her way across the country before embarking on her international voyage.

"In Poland the subject of sex is still taboo and anyone who wants to fulfill their sexual fantasies is considered a deviant, a whore or mentally ill," she said.
    So far she's slept with 284 men, but she'll need a whole lot more notches on her bedpost before reaching her 100,000 goal. It's a visual which her boyfriend is "not thrilled" about, telling Polish website Fakt.pl he "had to come to terms" with it. "But I WILL drink the four oil drums of Jizz that she will collect" Spank-it added as a NAAFI Bar Snigger.

To complete her mission she needs to dedicate 33,000 hours to the task.
    Calculating the numbers based on the fact an average Polish woman's life span is 81, with 60 years left she must sleep with 1,666 men per year. Or 32 men a week. Or approximately 4.5 per day.
    Lisewska has claimed she will only partake in sexual activities on the weekend, which means she'll have to up her quota to 14 men each Saturday and Sunday.

The original article appeared on NEWS.COM.AU

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. When's she cumming here?

3. Why? Can we expect more made up sexual activity reports from you?

• Like Like x 6
  4. I bet her cunt looks like a blown truck tyre.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

• Like Like x 5
  5. My puncture repair kit 'glue' would see her right.

6. She will not look anything like that by the time she gets her 99999th man.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Brotherton Lad

Brotherton Lad LE Reviewer

'Size off from the right marker and NUMBER!'

• Like Like x 2
  8. She looks like a Downie.

I may be a dirty sod with extreme randiness impulses, but even I draw the line at mongoloids.

9. Subsunk

Subsunk War Hero Book Reviewer

The boyfriend's not covering himself in glory either. Girlfriend getting 284 confirmed kills on watch = EITHER Endex OR back of the working man's hand.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Bouillabaisse

Bouillabaisse LE Book Reviewer

Picky picky.

• Like Like x 1

11. Yep, so would....

12. I think his time in this relationship is limited.

Just sayin.......

13. No, it's OK actually.

• Like Like x 2
  14. And a ring piece like Pob's lips

15. I bet her pussy lips could do a good rendition of "Mammmmmmmie"!

Does she ask for a certified clean bill of health upfront ?
    Or am I just being too responsible?

I would have.