Polish tourist killed by urinating on 750-volt electric rail

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Blogg, Jul 22, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Shame he didn't come here to improve his cicvic responsibilities he would have learnt a valuable lesson! Is there any chance that the various councils in Britain can instal electric rails in public lifts and bus stops?

2. Shame the station didn't have basic amenities.

3. It's ironic that this incident has been highlighted in the Intelligence Cell

4. This sort of thing usually happens to tramps which is why it doesn't make the news, but it is a fairly common occurrence.

5. absolutely. It annoys me to see and smell pi$$ everywhere around town, and to see people doing it.

But it grips my $hit even more that there aren't any facilities anywhere. I've been caught short from time to time and I believe its a basic right to fulfill a basic human need.

6. Shame he didn't wait until he could read the signs first.

7. Taxi for Blogg!

8. msr

msr LE

Go into any pub and ask at the bar if you could use their gents.

Job jobbed.

msr

9. There will be some busy pubs in 2012 then!

10. msr

msr LE

or scores of dead sports fans.

11. As well intentioned as it was, I do believe THIS# law probably helped to sound the death knell for public lavatories...

12. I thank you. At least I have an Ohm to go to.

13. What killed off public lavatories was the number of public spirited citizens who spent all their (often considerable) free time in them, attempting to assist those who went in to use them.

14. Whilst on a job observing the British Transport Police we witnessed the recovery of a dead gentleman of the road who had obviously been caught short near the 3rd rail at Paddington. His knob was carbon.

No references to fellatio please.