Polish tank with dildo on top.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by old_bloke, Jun 21, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. It's the official Czech Gay pride tank. The red head bird with the gegs would get it.

2. HHH

HHH LE

He was sniffing the polish I think!

3. On the way to the hotel where we were going to have the reception on my wedding day I got stuck behind a very pink FV433 Abbott driving down - appropriately enough - Queenstown Road in SW11 on it's way to a Gay Pride Rally in Hyde Park.

4. If that's the best armoured dildo the WPACT could produce then they'd already lost the cold war. There were WRAC truckies at Rheindahlen that could have broken one of those things in an hour.

Now something this size might have worried them...

[​IMG]

Rodney2q

5. I thought the dildos were on the inside of tanks.!!!

Step back,crouch and await incoming.

• Like Like x 2
  6. I think the Tank is expressing the excitement of homosexuals to be freed from the Soviet union.I miss the Soviet Union.

7. Grumblegrunt

Grumblegrunt LE Book Reviewer

first thing you've probably written which everyone agrees with!

8. Looks like 3 Para mortar platoon finally got that armour support.

9. I wonder if the Soviet Union misses you. Sadly, the Taliban have... So far ;-)

10. I certainly wouldn't if I had one those Buggers lying around!

11. seconded

I hear these eastern european birds are as filthy as fuck and most importantly...cheap, I reckon a bottle of coke and a mcdonalds is the key to being able to stick your own personnal pink snorkelling device into every orifice.

12. With a Happy meal, you can have their mum and younger sister too!

13. Do McDonalds now lace the food with Roofies or something? It's cash they're after ........and passports.