Polish tank with dildo on top.

Polish??? Did you perhaps have a bit of a tummy ache on the day they did central European Geography in school?
He was sniffing the polish I think!

On the way to the hotel where we were going to have the reception on my wedding day I got stuck behind a very pink FV433 Abbott driving down - appropriately enough - Queenstown Road in SW11 on it's way to a Gay Pride Rally in Hyde Park.

If that's the best armoured dildo the WPACT could produce then they'd already lost the cold war. There were WRAC truckies at Rheindahlen that could have broken one of those things in an hour.

Now something this size might have worried them...

Rodney2q

I think the Tank is expressing the excitement of homosexuals to be freed from the Soviet union.I miss the Soviet Union.

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
I think the Tank is expressing the excitement of homosexuals to be freed from the Soviet union.I miss the Soviet Union.
first thing you've probably written which everyone agrees with!

I wonder if the Soviet Union misses you. Sadly, the Taliban have... So far ;-)

I miss the Soviet Union
I certainly wouldn't if I had one those Buggers lying around!

It's the official Czech Gay pride tank. The red head bird with the gegs would get it.
seconded

I hear these eastern european birds are as filthy as fuck and most importantly...cheap, I reckon a bottle of coke and a mcdonalds is the key to being able to stick your own personnal pink snorkelling device into every orifice.

seconded

I hear these eastern european birds are as filthy as fuck and most importantly...cheap, I reckon a bottle of coke and a mcdonalds is the key to being able to stick your own personnal pink snorkelling device into every orifice.
With a Happy meal, you can have their mum and younger sister too!

seconded

Do McDonalds now lace the food with Roofies or something? It's cash they're after ........and passports.