Polish soldier defector alleges that migrants and even Polish citizens were killed by Polish border guards

Well, things have gotten so bad that we've been forced to use the last of the heavy oxygen equipment just to keep the dryers going.

triggerigger

On ROPS
On ROPs
contemporaryartbreakfastatwetherspooons_530x@2x.jpg
breakfast at Witherspoons today. Led to a Fuzzy afternoon.
I'll probably die of Wu tang flu next week.

Is this the start of a propaganda exercise against Poland, to soften it up for Vlad's next escapade?

More as protection for Byelorussia against reports that the migrants were trafficked by that nation-state / vassal-state (delete according to wind direction) specifically to mess up EU borders, and therebye create the beginnings of a new reason for Russia to protect the down-trodden Russian passport holders throughout Ukraine.

KGB_resident

On ROPS
On ROPs
I would be very interested in hearing how that works.
In Soviet times, almost each male student had to be prepared to future military service as an officer. As a student of Moscow university I had 4-years course of military training (though not very extensive). It included 3-years training in AD and practical trainings in Armavir AD high school. So at time I received a rank lieutenant and could be summoned to serve at any moment. But actually I didn't serve.

Alas, missing people, missing children is a big problem and not only in Russia.

Do they hold probes for them all?

This incarnation of KGB Resident is a bit boring. I liked the one we had a few personalities back. Can we spin the wheel and get a new one allocated?

First of all let's look at the report by Belorussian side.

If true then it's absolutely unacceptable. But is the statement made by the defector trustworthy? It's a big question.
Let's look at the version proposed by Polish side

There is an easy solution - to allow journalists, human right activists to visit the Polish side of the border and to launch an investigation in alleged wrongdoings.

As for Western MSM then remarkably BBC-Russian and BBC-English keep silence about this story.
One less deep sleeper. Is he now in from the cold or in a potato field somewhere?

KGB_resident

On ROPS
On ROPs
One less deep sleeper. Is he now in from the cold or in a potato field somewhere?
Polish mass media reported that Emil Czeczko allegedly is a drug taker and could be Belorussian agent. In this case his escape could be planned by Lukashenko regime.
Really fate of traitors is bitter.

First of all let's look at the report by Belorussian side.

If true then it's absolutely unacceptable. But is the statement made by the defector trustworthy? It's a big question.
Let's look at the version proposed by Polish side

There is an easy solution - to allow journalists, human right activists to visit the Polish side of the border and to launch an investigation in alleged wrongdoings.

As for Western MSM then remarkably BBC-Russian and BBC-English keep silence about this story.
You got to be mental to request asylum in Belorussia

I would like to see his Army records for disciplinary actions and such before saying he was motivated by concern for refugees.

You got to be mental to request asylum in Belorussia

I would like to see his Army records for disciplinary actions and such before saying he was motivated by concern for refugees.
I'd like to see Russia and Belorussia do what KGB claims further down that post.... "to allow journalists, human right activists to visit the Polish side of the border and to launch an investigation in alleged wrongdoings.". That would be hilarious.

Katyn (that is linked to the well known massacre) is about 25km from Smolensk (in Russia) while Polish border with Belarus is far away.

It would be very kind of you to give internet link.
Putin-Clown.jpg

Latest Threads