Polish soldier defector alleges that migrants and even Polish citizens were killed by Polish border guards

KGB_resident

On ROPS
On ROPs
First of all let's look at the report by Belorussian side.
Polish security forces killed volunteers at the border. The Polish soldier Emil Czeczko, who had requested a political asylum in Belarus, made the statement on the air of the TV channel Belarus One, BelTA has learned.
Emil Czeczko said he had seen at least two situations when Polish border guardsmen shot a volunteer for asking them where they were taking refugees to.
If true then it's absolutely unacceptable. But is the statement made by the defector trustworthy? It's a big question.
Let's look at the version proposed by Polish side
The Belarusian Border Committee reported on Friday that the Polish soldier asked for political asylum due to " the lack of permission for the Polish policy on the migration crisis and the practice of inhumane treatment of refugees." This is 25-year-old Emil Czeczko, a private from the 11th Masurian Artillery Regiment in the town of Wengozhevo.
The Polish side initially did not confirm the reports of the escape, reporting an "intense search action".
"The soldier who disappeared yesterday had serious problems with the law and submitted an application to leave the army. Should never be sent to serve on the border. I demanded an explanation of who is responsible for this, " Defense Minister Mariusz Blaszczak wrote on Twitter.
"We are dealing with an act of desertion by a citizen who until recently was a soldier of the armed forces. A man who was saved by the evil one, " said General Tomasz Petrovsky
He said that "it is now beginning to create an image that Polish soldiers commit shameful acts prohibited by law, which is absolutely untrue. It is already clear that it comes to manipulating this young man, that he will be used in propaganda against us."
"He committed an act of desertion. Probably, it seems to him that, since the Lukashenko regime generates the criminogenic process, if the standards of compliance with the law are lowered there, it will be easier for him. Maybe he also came to the conclusion that his double game is over, because the bosses began to " see " these evil intentions of his, and in Poland, will not escape punishment ,- said General Petrovsky.
There is an easy solution - to allow journalists, human right activists to visit the Polish side of the border and to launch an investigation in alleged wrongdoings.

As for Western MSM then remarkably BBC-Russian and BBC-English keep silence about this story.

KGB_resident

On ROPS
On ROPs
I'm having a bacon roll with brown sauce on it for my breakfast with a nice cup of coffee.
And BBC still doesn't report about it? Shame!

I'm having a bacon roll with brown sauce on it for my breakfast with a nice cup of coffee.

Had insomnia. Gave up on trying to kip about 4:45am. Have been a good chap though and not attacked the fridge, reward time, so going to have a (forbidden) sausage and fried tomato breakfast butty.
Morning all. Have a good day.

Central heating clicked on
More tea
Out in the village pub last night. 3 pints Wadworth's IPA. Not my usual lager and it was surprisingly drinkable, not strong and no muzzy head this morning.

First of all let's look at the report by Belorussian side.

If true then it's absolutely unacceptable. But is the statement made by the defector trustworthy? It's a big question.
Let's look at the version proposed by Polish side

There is an easy solution - to allow journalists, human right activists to visit the Polish side of the border and to launch an investigation in alleged wrongdoings.

As for Western MSM then remarkably BBC-Russian and BBC-English keep silence about this story.

A Pole asks for political asylum in Belarus ?
You are kidding, right ?

KGB_resident

On ROPS
On ROPs
Give it a rest Sergei. Shut off your computer, tell your handlers you're done for the morning and go do something productive... like banging your head against a brick wall.
It's an excellent comment. I like it very much. Continue this way, please. Now after modest breakfast without backon but with coffee. I'm going to leave my brick house with my poodle to walk. After the promenade I plan to drink tee (Twinings - English Breakfast) with apple or/and pear jam.

KGB_resident

On ROPS
On ROPs
A Pole asks for political asylum in Belarus ?
You are kidding, right ?
Indeed, it is something not seen before. But even Polish sources confirm that the soldier defected.

Last edited:
You forgot to mention putting on your spats for fear of inclement weather......

I was going to do a bacon grill, tomato and cheese omelet for breaky but lying here in bed I've remembered there's still 2 slices of ham that need using so no need to open the can.

Nice cup of coffee and three Weetabix for breakfast. Yum.

KGB_resident

On ROPS
On ROPs
You forgot to mention putting on your spats for fear of inclement weather......
Thanks for the hint. Now temperature near New Jerusalem is -1C. But within 3-4 days it is expected to fall. Down to -24C.

Last edited: